- "Oh my god. It's you. You're Sue Dearbon."
- "In the flesh. And you are?"
- —Ralph Dibny meeting Sue Dearbon.
"A Girl Named Sue" is the twelfth episode of the sixth season of , and the one-hundred-twenty-sixth episode overall. It aired on February 18, 2020.
|After months of searching for Sue Dearbon, Ralph gets a lead on her whereabouts and finally comes face to face with his missing client. However, Sue refuses to return home to her family, and instead, takes Ralph on a daring adventure. Iris faces a new challenge while Barry considers a potentially dangerous request from a trusted source.|
Iris West-Allen watches from the Mirror Universe as the fake version of her communicates with Barry. She at that point meets Eva McCulloch, who at first doesn't accept that she's genuine. Eva clarifies that they're caught in a mirror measurement of Central City, and that she was coincidentally caught there during the Particle Accelerator blast. Iris needs to break out, however Eva doesn't believe it's conceivable.
Iris recollects how Team Flash battled Sam Scudder years back, and concludes that they should utilize liquid nitrogen to attempt to get away. They utilize fluid nitrogen, however it causes the mirror to break into a huge number of pieces. Eva starts to lose trust, particularly on the grounds that she has tried to escape from this reality multiple times. In a snapshot of dissatisfaction, Eva concludes that she's glad she's cut off from reality, which prompts her inadvertently to move a shard of the mirror. Iris persuades Eva to use her powers to assemble the mirror back, and she does it. When the mirror is reassembled, Iris can see Barry on Earth-Prime through it, and he begins to presume that something unusual is going on. Iris guarantees Eva that she's going to assist her with making sense of her forces.
In the interim, Ralph Dibny inventories his most recent impasses as he continued looking for Sue Dearbon. He finds a charge card exchange that demonstrates she's back in Central City, and attempts to discover her. He tracks her down to an undesirable condo, similarly as it explodes. A lady shields Ralph from the impact - it's Sue. She uncovers that the bomb was kindness of her ex, John Loring, who is a killer. Ralph offers to stop John, despite the fact that Sue is hesitant about it. They go stake out an area where John is, and Ralph goes in to battle John and his goons. It turns out poorly, prompting Sue interceding. They go to Jitters to recover, and Sue needs to ensure that Ralph confides in her. Cecile Horton shows up at Jitters, and reveals to Ralph that he and Sue are truly good.
Ralph and Sue wildly attempt to discover a record in John's office, yet locate a key to a security store box. They're pursued by goons to the housetop, however Ralph utilizes his powers to get them down to well-being. Sue is stunned that Ralph is Elongated Man, yet they bond as a result of it. They compose an arrangement to get John's record.
Ralph mimics Joe West to get into the bank, while Sue professes to be a security watch. They advance into the bank's vault, while Sue vents about not realizing how to escape her socialite life. Ralph discloses to her that there's still expectation. They open a security store box and discover the record; Sue then takes out Ralph and locks him inside. Sue uncovers that she doesn't really know Joe, and that she was lying the entire time to take a precious stone. She offers to stay discreet safe on the off chance that he doesn't tell anybody she's a thief. She leaves, just as John and his goons show up and attempt to battle her. Ralph utilizes his forces to sneak through the sprinklers and spare Sue, and they quibble the whole time. They are then assaulted by Ultraviolet. Barry at last shows up and makes all the difference, yet Ultraviolet and Sue escape. Ralph gets furious that he got deceived by Sue.
Afterward, Sue examines the precious stone and finds that it has data with respect to Black Hole encoded inside.
Counterfeit Iris investigates McCulloch Technologies' Mirror Gun, and requests Barry to get it out of the S.T.A.R. Labs archives, however Barry is mindful. Counterfeit Iris goes to S.T.A.R. Labs to discover the Mirror Gun, and coincidentally runs into Nash Wells. Nash - who is observing dreams of different Wells - is diverted.
Barry goes to CCPD, where Joe requests help in researching if a murder case was actually a mishap or not. Barry establishes that the demise was brought about by Doctor Light's innovation, and Joe recommends that it's the most recent in a series of passings attached to Joseph Carver.
Barry at last gives the Mirror Gun to counterfeit Iris, contending that he confides in her enough for her to utilize it for good.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker (credit only)
- Carlos Valdes (credit only)
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton
- Efrat Dor as Dr. Eva McCulloch
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Nash Wells and Dr. Harry Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West and Ralph Dibny
- Alexa Barajas as Esperanza Garcia/Ultraviolet
- Travis Fawcett as Security Guard
- Brian Johnston as Bank Manager
- Silver Kim as John Loring
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Snow).
- The episode's title is a reference to the Johnny Cash song "A Boy Named Sue".
- It is also a reference to Sue Dearbon.
- This episode marks the debut appearance of Efrat Dor as Eva McCulloch.
- This is the only episode of Season 6 to feature Black Hole without its leader Joseph Carver or his assistant Maurice.
- Iris recalls the events of "" when she mentions how Barry got stuck inside a mirror by Sam Scudder and was released by cooling down the mirror into extreme cold temperatures.
- Lena Luthor, Lillian Luthor, Lex Luthor, Kara Danvers and Alex Danvers are all pictured in a CatCo magazine.
- This marks the first appearances of Lena and Lillian on an episode of The Flash.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|