The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
"A Girl Named Sue" is the twelfth episode of the sixth season of , and the one-hundred-twenty-sixth and most recent episode overall. It aired on February 18, 2020.
|After months of searching for Sue Dearbon, Ralph gets a lead on her whereabouts and finally comes face to face with his missing client. However, Sue refuses to return home to her family, and instead, takes Ralph on a daring adventure. Iris faces a new challenge while Barry considers a potentially dangerous request from a trusted source.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker (credit only)
- Carlos Valdes (credit only)
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton
- Efrat Dor as Eva McCulloch
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison Nash Wells and Dr. Harrison "Harry" Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Alexa Barajas as Ultraviolet
- Travis Fawcett as Security Guard
- Brian Johnston as Bank Manager
- Silver Kim as John Loring
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Snow).
- The episode's title is a reference to the Johnny Cash song "A Boy Named Sue".
- It is also a reference to Sue Dearbon.
- This episode marks the debut appearance of Efrat Dor as Eva McCulloch.
- Iris recalls the events of "" when she mentions how Barry got stuck inside a mirror by Sam Scudder and was released by cooling down the mirror into extreme cold temperatures.
- Kara Danvers, Lex Luthor, Alex Danvers, Lena Luthor and Lillian Luthor are all pictured.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.