The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
"A Whole World Out There" is the eleventh episode of . It aired on January 30, 2015.
This section is a stub. You can help expand this section by
|Manny sends John to help an old friend, Ritchie Simpson, at Ivy University where a group of students have a found a way into an alternate dimension only to be met by a maniacal killer.|
- Jeremy Davies as Ritchie Simpson
- Shamier Anderson as Adam
- Skyler Day as Miranda
- William Mapother as Jacob Shaw
- Jonjo O'Neill as Gary Lester
- Erinn Westbrook as Lily
- The episode is arguably the first one to introduce the concept of the multiverse from the perspective of Earth-1.
- The spell used by the students to reach the alternate dimension shows up again in the episode "", where John uses it to try to reach a demonic realm.
- The building where John and Ritchie have a conversation is called Bradstreet Hall. It is named for Tim Bradstreet, a comic book artist that did artwork for the comic Hellblazer. This episode features three actors who have all appeared as recurring characters on Lost - Harold Perrineau, Jeremy Davies, and William Mapother.
- Oglethorpe University in Atlanta is the actual campus used as Ivy University in this episode.
- Ritchie talks about the concept of the singularity and a human soul merging with a computer in order to live on. In the graphic novels, Ritchie's essence ultimately ends up trapped within a computer and the overall web of computer connections.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.