Challenging the Flash
Adam Fells caused tremors around Central City, calling out the Flash. After days of this with no response, he deduced the Flash had left. The other Flash, known to Team Flash as Jay Garrick, eventually approached Geomancer, though Jay quickly lost his speed. Before Geomancer could crush Garrick's skull, he was shot at by Joe West and ran off.
Invading S.T.A.R. Labs
Geomancer later attempted to get Jay's attention by using his powers on a hospital on live TV, which Jay promptly evacuated. Geomancer later broke into S.T.A.R. Labs in search of Jay and confronted Caitlin Snow and Iris West to lure his target out. Caitlin managed to subdue him with the B.O.O.T., allowing Joe to take Geomancer into custody and send him to Iron Heights.
Powers and abilities
- Meta-human physiology: After Fells was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and supercharged his cells, enabling him to manipulate vibrations.
- Manual contact: Fells has to touch the ground with his hands in order for his powers to work.
- B.O.O.T.: Designed by Cisco Ramon, this meta-human capture device is capable of incapacitating Fells.
- Geomancer suit: Fells wore a brown bodysuit and goggles as the super-villain Geomancer. It is unknown what materials the suit is made of.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Adam Fells is the super-villain Geomancer, acting primarily as an enemy of the Justice Society of America, which includes Jay Garrick.
|Other versions of Adam Fells|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Adam Fells.|
|Earth: 1 • 2|