|When Supergirl needs help, Alex asks Lena and Brainiac to team up. Meanwhile, J'onn questions his decision to quit the D.E.O.. However, after running into Manchester Black, he realizes there are a lot of ways to help his fellow aliens during this tumultuous time.|
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl and Red Daughter
- Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen/Guardian
- Chyler Leigh as Dr./Director Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Jesse Rath as Querl "Brainy" Dox
- Sam Witwer as Professor Ben Lockwood/Agent Liberty
- Nicole Maines as Nia Nal
- April Parker Jones as Colonel Lauren Haley
- David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz
- Bruce Boxleitner as President Phil Baker
- Rhona Mitra as Mercy Graves
- Robert Baker as Otis Graves
- David Ajala as Manchester Black
- Tiya Sircar as Fiona Byrne
- Anthony Konechny as Raymond Jensen
- Donna Benedicto as Agent Reiff
- Justice Leak as a Hellgrammite
- Nick Hunnings as Kopy
- Flora Karas as Receptionist
- Marcus McKinley as Agent Taylor
- Bert Mitchell as Homeless Man
- Kirby Morrow as Officer Petrocelli
- Sasha Piltsin as Soldier
- Jack Sandison as 10 Year Old Boy
- Amanda Seymour as Unassuming Woman
- Stacy Yu as Teenager
"Ahimsa" begins with the group accumulated around Kara as she's still in the life-sparing suit. J'onn stomps out of the room upset and he's trailed by Alex. Outside, he uncovers he's vexed that he didn't help when Kara asked him to. Alex reveals to him that in the event that he needs to assist now, he can do so clairvoyantly without jumping on the bleeding edges.
At the DEO, Kara awakens inside the suit, which controls on and shows an Iron Man-like heads-up show.
Alex is filling Kara in on the suit when a DEO specialist comes in and educates her another operator has turned to assist the Graves. The Graves have murdered the new specialist saying he's a last detail.
J'onn comes back to his home when he's gone up against by Fiona's life partner — Manchester Black.
The Graves' and Agent of Liberty have taken two of the metahumans that were being put away at the DEO and have them tied up in their den. Freedom utilizes a portion of the innovation taken from the DEO and it's indicated that he can control the brains of the two tied up metas.
Alex assembles a conference with the whole DEO and addresses them about the ongoing occasions. She reminds them she has confidence in the gathering.
Manchester Black's having a beverage at the bar Fiona used to visit. Dark gets one of the bar's benefactors alcoholic and the supporter — someone who works with Mercy raves — in the end uncovers Mercy is wanting to assault a cop area. J'onn shows up, catches the intel and passes it along to Alex and the DEO.
Alex, J'onn, and Manchester Black show up at the police division and prevent the assault from one of the metahumans the Graves are controlling. Outside, the gathering examines the way that they think Fiona is being held to control the catch metahumans.
One of Alex's subordinates approaches and discloses to her the President needs to talk with her. On a voice visit, the President reams Alex, disclosing to her that if a lot more assaults occur on her watch, she'll be supplanted.
At the DEO, Brainiac-5 is vexed that he can't think about a solution for Kara and starts crying. Lena sees and approaches the metahuman and gives him an inspirational talk. After the discussion, Brainy understands that they can conceivably utilize nanites to expel the kryptonite from the air.
Alex is hollering at Kara for appearing at the region. She reminds her more youthful sister that she's in control.
After the bombed assault on the police headquarters, Liberty tells the graves they should amend their arrangements and cause the individuals of National City to be apprehensive for their kids.
Brainy and Lena start reconstructing the L-Corp nanites to deal with the kryptonite.
J'onn is conversing with Manchester Black about his previous existence with Fiona. J'onn sees that Manchester is wearing a ring that matches one Fiona wears and he understands that he can utilize it to enhance his forces.
Nia's remaining late grinding away and chooses to talk with James. She advises him that National City PD has each privilege to capture him should he put on the Guardian protection once more. She uncovers to him that she has an awful inclination that something terrible will transpire.
J'onn's starting a custom with Manchester to attempt to find Fiona. J'onn's ready to talk with Fiona, who uncovers that she doesn't have a clue where she's been held. She makes reference to, be that as it may, the Graves have utilized a parasite to keep her stable. J'onn goes to Alex to reveal to her all that he found in the discussion with Fiona so the DEO can deal with finding the area.
Brianiac utilizes the data the restricted down the area and Alex orders a strike group to amass. Alex chooses to ask Kara to help all things considered, she persuades her sister she needs her out in the field.
The Grave take the last metahuman to dispatch an assault on the National City Fair. Kara shows up to start battling the metahuman and in a little while, J'onn and Manchester both appear. James at that point appears in his Guardian protective layer.
Kara's covering starts coming up short.
J'onn and Manchester find the vehicle the Graves are keeping Fiona in.
The Graves have Kara at gunpoint and Brainiac illuminates her that the nanites have worked — they've cleaned the air. Fiona awakens, permitting her the quit controlling the metahuman.
The metahuman — not, at this point under Fiona's influence — shoots the two Graves, permitting Kara to remove her protective cap.
Fiona's wounds are excessively serious and she winds up dying in the arms of Manchester Black.
Back at the DEO, the specialists start acclaiming Alex for her job in halting the Graves. She's giving a discourse when it's hindered by an Army Colonel who's been arranged to manage the DEO.
James uncovers to Lena and Nia that the police don't anticipate recording any charges against him. Rather, they may nominate him. Nia shows James her telephone, which is brimming with viral posts saying Guardian is an enemy of outsider vigilante.
Manchester Black buys a few containers of weaponry.
- The episode's title, "Ahimsa", is a phrase meaning "nonviolence" in Sanskrit. It is an essential religious principle of Jainism and aspect of nonviolent resistance. It is used in the episode by Fiona.
- While Kara is recovering in her protective suit, Brainiac says, "If you're in your mind palace, say 'Hi' to Streaky for me." This is a reference to the events of the episode "".
- What Lena says to Brainiac about making boxes and putting his feelings into them is also said by Perenna to Jennifer on Black Lightning, another TV series of The CW.
- Alex refers to Colonel Haley as G.I. Jane, referring to the main character of the 1997 film of the same name.
|"" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|