"All Doll'd Up" is the fifth episode of the fifth season of The Flash, and the ninety-seventh episode overall. It aired on November 13, 2018.
Nora lets something slip about the future that devastates Iris. In an attempt to distract his wife, Barry asks Iris to team up to stop a new meta, Rag Doll. Meanwhile, Caitlin learns something about her father.
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Chris Klein (Orlin) after signing on as a series regular.
- The story Cecille told Nora about Barry encountering golden giants called Grodans from an alternate past is a reference to the Grodans, who first appeared in The Flash #120 from 1961, where they are discovered by Barry Allen and Wally West when an earthquake combined with Barry's vibration accidentally sent him into the past.
- Cecille mentions "Barry" (Iris) singing in a middle school production of the musical Guys and Dolls.
- Ralph uses his stretching powers to swing from buildings to move through the city, having claimed to have gotten the idea from a comic book. This is a reference to the comic book superhero Spider-Man, whose powers allow him to shoot and hang from webs.
- Cisco named the four satellites previously owned by DeVoe Hal, Data, Robbie, and Colossus. These are all references to A.I.s in pop culture:
- HAL 9000 from the Arthur C. Clarke novel 2001: A Space Odyssey and its film adaptation.
- Data from the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Robby the Robot from the film Forbidden Planet
- Colossus from the film Colossus: The Forbin Project.
- On a related note, Ralph refers to the destroyed S.T.A.R. Labs satellite as "Sally the Satellite".
- Two weeks have passed since the previous episode, as noted by Barry and Iris when discussing Nora.
- ↑ "The Flash - Episode 5.05 - All Doll'd Up - Press Release" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/The_Flash_Vol_1_120
- ↑ https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/14/the-flash-rag-doll-easter-eggs-spider-man-grodans-the-cw/
|The Flash season 5|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • " "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|