- For the protective suit designed and created by Lena Luthor on Earth-Prime, see Anti-Kryptonite suit (Earth-Prime).
The Anti-Kryptonite suits were a series of protective suits designed and created by Winn Schott, to protect Clark Kent as Superman and Kara Danvers as Supergirl respectively, from the radiation effects of Green Kryptonite.
Astra and Non's army employed Anti-Kryptonite suits (really, small clip on electronic devices which were on vest) that blocked the effect of green kryptonite radiation, but did not block bladed weapons forged with kryptonite alloys. As Astra discovered when Alex stabbed her with a Kryptonite Sword.
- Green Kryptonite resistance: The suits are used to defend Superman and Supergirl respectively from the Metallos and their Green Kryptonite.
- Clark Kent/Superman (formerly)
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl (formerly)
- Non (status unknown; presumably deceased)
- Astra (deceased)
- It is unknown if the Anti-Kryptonite suits can protect the Kryptonians from the radiation effects of Red Kryptonite; as it affects the Kryptonians' emotions, not their physical attributes.