- "Whoever he was, he's good. The grouping on Hunt's chest was tight. It's a compound bow, most likely. The guy is a...The guy's a legitimate archer."
"So someone who would be particular about his choice of arrows."
- —Oliver Queen and John Diggle[src]
Archery is a practice by which its user propels arrows through the use of a bow. It is used for both hunting and combat, though it is also known to be practiced as a recreational activity. Notable archers shown to be extremely proficient; include Oliver Queen, Yao Fei Gulong, Shado, Nyssa al Ghul and Malcolm Merlyn, although when John Diggle checked the A.R.G.U.S. database, they apparently listed some twenty other individuals in the bracket.
- Oliver Queen/The Hood/The Arrow/Green Arrow
- Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer (deceased)
- Carrie Cutter/Cupid
- Connor Hawke/Green Arrow (erased future)
- Damien Darhk (deceased)
- Evelyn Sharp/Artemis (status unknown)
- Nyssa al Ghul
- Talia al Ghul
- Adrian Chase/Prometheus (deceased)
- Simon Lacroix/Komodo
- Barry Allen/Green Arrow (temporarily; after swapping realities with Oliver Queen)
- Roy Harper/Arsenal
- John Diggle/Spartan (temporarily)
- Laurel Lance/Black Canary (temporarily; deceased)
- Most members of the League of Assassins
- Sara Lance/The Canary/White Canary (temporarily)
- Shado (deceased)
- Thea Queen/Speedy
- Yao Fei Gulong (deceased)
- Oliver/Dark Arrow (deceased)
- "Black Arrow"
- Martin Stein/Firestorm (temporarily; deceased)
- Emiko Adachi/Green Arrow (deceased)
- Mia Smoak/Blackstar
Behind the scenes
- In the real world, archery is the art, sport, practice or skill of using a bow to shoot arrows. Historically, archery has been used for hunting and combat. In modern times, it is mainly a competitive sport and recreational activity.