Arrow - Oliver Queen's Dossier collates the intelligence Oliver Queen uncovered from Season 1 to Season 3 on things such as nefarious business dealings, criminal activity in Starling City, and "top secret" records on his alter-ego Arrow since his return from Lian Yu. Includes hard copy duplicates of confidential government and business documents acquired by Oliver and Felicity Smoak, top-secret schematics for Arrow's weaponry, and Queen family records.
Arrow is based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow. The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who, after five years of being stranded on a hostile island, returns home to fight crime and corruption as a secret vigilante whose weapon of choice is a bow and arrow.
- The section on Guillermo Barrera includes a printed email from an A.R.G.U.S. agent to Amanda Waller that recommends avoiding interference from "The Hood" as well as "Nightwing". In the DC comics, Nightwing, AKA Dick Grayson, is a Blüdhaven-based vigilante who fought Barrera's villainous alter-ego, Brutale, on several occasions.
- The section on Dominic Alonzo's financials mentions a job in Gotham City. In the comics, Gotham City is home to the vigilante Batman.
- On Felicity Smoak's Queen Consolidated file, it states she was employed on October 24, 2011. However, a flashback from Season 3's "" had Felicity already working at the company by February 2010.
- The book lists Quentin Lance's birth date as January 3, 1963. However, Quentin's gravestone in the Season 7 episode "" lists his birth date as June 15, 1960.
- A newspaper article about Thea Queen's DUI conviction mentions Judge Moss denying her plea deal but it was actually Judge Brackett who did so on Arrow.