On Arrowverse Wiki, it's expected that when you send another user a message or you provide input to a discussion, you will sign your message with a signature, using four tildes (~~~~).
- Your signature must clearly display your username, or a clear indication to your username (such as initials or a similar nickname, if you're commonly known by that). It must likewise include a link to your user page at the very least, and your talk page if you wish. You may wish to link to other pages or user subpages.
- Promotion of other websites is generally unacceptable. Don't go about showing off your website or another, as it's shameful and irritating.
- A single image is allowed, so long as neither its width nor height is exceeding 20px.
- Don't make your signature too excessive. Quotes are fairly popular, as well as totally okay, but don't make your signature so long that it's longer than your intended message!
- No personal templates. A user may only add their signature through their preferences or a user sub page.
How to create a signature
If you're having difficulty creating a signature, see here for some help making it.
|Policies and guidelines|
|Images • IRC • Notability • Point of view • Signatures • Sourcing • Spoilers • Temporary Universe Designation • Uploading • User page|