|Winn Schott's battle against the alien hacker known as Vril Dox has taken a dangerous turn. Supergirl isn't the kind of help he needs on this case, but where will he find an ally?|
- Winn mentions that his code name in the digital world is "SUPERGIRL_IN_ACTION252", which is a reference to the comic book issue, Action Comics #252, Supergirl's first appearance.
- One of Winn's other code names is "DOLLM8AKER", which is a reference to his possible comic book counterpart, Anton Schott, who is one of the villains that have used the moniker of Dollmaker and is also Toyman's son.
- Winn mentions a computer software called "Matrix-Prime", which is a reference to the comic book character of the same name, a robotic adversary of Supergirl, who appeared in the comics in the early 1980s.
- In this issue it is revealed that Vril Dox is a "Yodix", comings from a planet called Yod. In the comics, Vril Dox is a Coluan, much like Brainiac and Indigo.
- Kara mentions to James "that time you turned into a giant turtle", which is a reference to the classic storyline "The Boy in the Bottle!" from the comic book issue, Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #53 (June, 1961).
|"" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.