The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "No matter what I do to stop Grodd, he just keeps finding new ways to attack, new ways to destroy, and I... Iris doesn't think I should, but the only way this ends is if I kill him."
- —Barry Allen to Harry Wells
|When Grodd and his army of gorillas bring the battle to Earth-1, The Flash and team must find a way to stop them before they destroy Central City. Gypsy returns to join the fight. Meanwhile, Jesse Quick decides she wants to stay with Wally on Earth-1.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash
- Tom Cavanagh as H.R. Wells and Dr. Harry Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
- Violett Beane as Jesse Wells/Jesse Quick
- Jessica Camacho as Gypsy
- Keith David as Solovar (voice)
- David Sobolov as Grodd (voice)
- This episode takes place around Valentine's Day.
- When Cisco claims that they need Gypsy, she asks if he's trying to "Luke Starkiller" her, referencing the original name of the protagonist, Luke Skywalker, from the original Star Wars trilogy.
- Harry quotes the 1976 film Rocky, claiming about Cisco's Vibe goggles, "It's an improvement". Cisco picks up on this reference, to which Wells acknowledges the actor that speaks it, Burgess Meredith.
- Wells later references Rocky again, exclaiming "yo Rocky" when Barry is beating a punching bag, a nod to the title character's role as a professional boxer.
- When they are unable to find the identity of Matthew McNally, Cisco jokes that they're calling him "Jason Bourne", referencing the character from the Bourne novels and films.
- HR mentions a poet from his Earth, "Alfred Yankovic", to which Iris asks if he means "Weird Al". "Weird Al" Yankovic is a musician who parodies many famous songs.
- The missile launcher has a striking resemblance to the one used by Edward Fyers in 's Season 1 flashbacks on Lian Yu.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.