Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, was a country comprising the mainland of the Australasian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It was the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Australia also housed the Australian Secret Intelligence Service.
Known cities and towns
- Wade DeForge (deceased)
- Guggino (deceased)
- Digger Harkness (deceased)
- Taylor Moore (deceased)
- Taylor Moore's grandfather (deceased)
- Taylor Moore's grandmother (deceased)
- Matt Nakauchi (deceased)
- Adeline Wilson (deceased)
- Slade Wilson (deceased)
- Joe Wilson (incarcerated by A.R.G.U.S.)
- Billy Wintergreen (deceased)
- ↑ ""
|Other versions of Australia (Earth-1)|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Australia.|