The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"The multiverse has a way of aligning fates...It's written in the stars and in this book, or I wouldn't know that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman. Where I come from, that would be ridiculous. He can't see past his glasses."|
- For other uses of "Batman", see Batman (disambiguation).
- Batman suit: Whilst fighting crime in Gotham City, Batman wore a protective black suit stylized like a bat designed to both terrify his enemies and hide his identity from them.
- Given that Batman started his career before 1989 and continued for 30 more years, he is the first known vigilante on Earth-89 and is one of the most experienced superheroes in the known multiverse (aside from J'onn J'onzz).
Behind the scenes
- confirms that this is the Batman from the Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher films, even referring to the "Batnipples" as being canon.
- There is some inconsistency in this however, as Batman never captured Joker in those films, but rather, he was killed at the end of the first film.
- In the DC comics, Bruce Wayne is a vigilante hero known as Batman, the protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. He is also a former mentor of Dick Grayson/Nightwing, who is the protector of Blüdhaven. He is also an occasional ally of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Barry Allen/Flash, and Clark Kent/Superman, the latter third of whom is his most frequent ally.
|Other versions of Batman (Earth-89)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Batman.|
|Earth: Prime |
Earth: 1 • 38 • 89 • 90 • 99 • 203 • N52 • TUD5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.