The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"The multiverse has a way of aligning fates...It's written in the stars and in this book, or I wouldn't know that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman. Where I come from, that would be ridiculous. He can't see past his glasses."|
- For other uses of "Batman", see Batman (disambiguation).
- Batman suit: While fighting crime in Gotham City, Batman wore a protective black suit stylized like a bat designed to both terrify his enemies and hide his identity from them.
- Given that Batman started his career before 1989 and continued for 30 more years, he is the first known vigilante on Earth-89 and is one of the most experienced superheroes in the known multiverse (aside from J'onn J'onzz).
Behind the scenes
- confirms that this is the Batman from the Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher films, even referring to the "Batnipples" as being canon.
- There is some inconsistency in this however, as Batman never captured Joker in those films, but rather, he was killed at the end of the first film. This possibly means this either isn't really in continuity with the Burton films, instead a universe in which the Joker doesn't die, or the Joker was returned to life between 1989 and 2019.
- In the DC comics, Bruce Wayne is a vigilante hero known as Batman, the protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. He is also a former mentor of Dick Grayson/Nightwing, who is the protector of Blüdhaven. He is also an occasional ally of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Barry Allen/Flash, and Clark Kent/Superman, the latter third of whom is his most frequent ally.
|Other versions of Batman (Earth-89)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Batman.|
|Earth: 1 • 38 • 89 • 90 • 99 • 203 • N52 • TUD5|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.