Bethany Snow is an anchorwoman for Channel 52.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Behind the scenes
- 5 References
Job at Channel 52
During the Moira Queen trial, the Count attempted to hold the city hostage for vertigo, leading to Channel 52 reporting on both events. Bethany later reported on the campaigns of both Sebastian Blood and Moira Queen.
- After Barry traveled back in time and saved his mother from Reverse-Flash the timeline was ruptured resulting in Flashpoint.
During Oliver Queen's trial, Bethany interviewed Quentin Lance.
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Bethany as well as everyone in the multiverse except for the seven Paragons, was killed in an antimatter wave by the Anti-Monitor on December 10, 2019, only to be restored a month later, after the Paragons and the Spectre created a new universe.
Bethany reported on Oliver's son William being taken from his home in Central City. After a female Green Arrow saved him from John Byrne, who recently escaped from Iron Heights Prison and kidnapped William as revenge on The Hood for bringing him to justice eight years ago, Team Arrow watched the rescue footage that was shot by a news crew member in Bethany's latest report. She concludes by speculating that Oliver's legacy inspired a new generation of heroes to carry on his mission.
- Journalism: As the anchorwoman for Channel 52, Bethany reported on numerous stories.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Bethany Snow is a journalist who becomes a member of the Church of Blood. On behalf of Brother Blood, she tries to discredit the Teen Titans on TV.
- After DC's New 52 reboot, Bethany appears at the end of every DC comics as part of the Channel 52 news group to report the events that are happening in the DC Universe.
- Bethany has appeared in every season of Arrow except Season 1.
- "" is Bethany's only physical appearance.
|Other versions of Bethany Snow|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Bethany Snow.|
|Earth: 1 • N52|