The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Show her it's okay not to be perfect coming out of the gate. There's no shortcuts. Takes time to get things right. And that's not a failure. That's life. And also, show her that no matter what, you're always gonna love her. That's what parents do."
- —Joe West to Barry Allen on training Nora
|As Barry helps his daughter, Nora, become a better speedster, he and Team Flash also track down a meta stealing high-tech weapons, only to cross paths with a new foe named Cicada, who is hunting the very same meta with nefarious intent.|
- Trying to shake Cisco out of his thoughts, Ralph whispers to him, "Han shot second", making him angry. This is a reference to a famous controversy regarding the edited version of Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
- While Ralph and Cisco are checking if they still have their powers, the former tells Barry "negative, Ghostrider", quoting the 1986 film Top Gun.
- Cisco likens Cicada's ability to control his lightning dagger to Thor being able to control Mjolnir in the Marvel comics.
- A reference is made to Yogi Bear and his catchphrase, "I'm smarter than the average bear." Tom Cavanagh, who plays the many versions of Harrison Wells, played Ranger Smith in the live-action Yogi Bear movie.
- This is the first episode of The Flash not to feature an opening monologue of any kind.
- The characters of Bruno and Bobby Moretti might be a reference to Carla Moretti a.k.a. Cinder, a pyrokinetic villain, who is created by writer, Eric Wallace. Wallace is also the writer of this episode.
- In the DC Comics, there is also is a criminal that faces the Huntress known as Moretti.
- Barry and Joe talk about Barry's 4th grade science fair, which is said to have occurred during the first year Joe took him in following Nora Allen's death. However, Nora died when Barry was 11, meaning that the science fair incident would've happened when Barry was in 5th or 6th grade.
- ↑ ""
|"" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.