During the Anti-Monitor Crisis
Brainy had arrived at Al's Bar on Earth-Prime through a wormhole during the Anti-Monitor Crisis along with the customers of Al's Bar from various destroyed Earths.
Stopping Evil Brainy
When Brainy was a buying smoothie beverage at a smoothie cart, he met his Earth-prime counterpart who was on a date with Nia, in which they got into a conflict because they thought they were each other's impostor. Later, he arrived at the D.E.O with his Earth-prime counterpart with other doppelgangers starting to pop up. Later along the Prime-Brainy, Female-Brainy, and Supergirl fought against Evil Brainy and prevented him from opening his bottled Earth, which would lead to the destruction of the Prime-Earth and Evil Brainy's Earth.
Joining the Big Brain
After helping to stop the evil Brainy from unsealing his bottled earth, After that, he decides to be with the Big Brain along with the other Brainiac 5 (female) to be closer to those he lost which is like going home while granted Earth-Prime's Brainy his life projector.
Powers and abilities
- Coluan physiology: Being a synthetic life form, Brainiac's physiology allows him to shape his body and interact with technology.
- Cybernetic interface/Technopathy: Brainiac is a Coluan cybernetic being. He is able to transfer the body in the form of digital code and teleport through any technology by flying into it while in digital form.
- Genius-level intellect: Brainiac is also presumably a "12th-level intellect".
- Computer viruses: Since Brainiac is an A.I., he can be subjected to computer viruses.
- Force field belt: Brainy's belt projects a personal force field around himself at all times. 
Behind the scenes
- This Brainy takes his alias from Barney Fife, Don Knotts' famous character from The Andy Griffith Show
- According to Jesse Rath's, Brainy's first line ("Oh my!") is a remnant of an early idea that Jesse would portray this Brainy with his George Takei impression - an idea that was scrapped when he realized that it was too similar to the standard Brainiac 5 voice. A Jeff Goldblum-esque voice was also considered, but was deemed too distracting 
|Other versions of Brainiac 5 (Earth-TUD15)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Querl Dox.|
|Earth: Prime • Obsidian Platinum|
|Earth: 38 • TUD15 • TUD16 • TUD17 • TUD18|