- For other uses of "Brainiac", see Brainiac.
- "I know you lost your whole world, your friends, your home. I miss what I had, too. I know what you're going through, how responsible you must feel."
- "You don't know anything!"
- —Kara Danvers and Brainiac 5[src]
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis
Arriving at Earth-Prime
Intending to unseal his Earth, Brainiac fought with his Earth-Prime counterpart and his allies, desperately wanting to bring back his world despite the fact that doing so on Earth's surface would likely destroy both worlds. Eventually, he was convinced to stand down, and he along with the other survivors of his Earth sealed themselves in the bottle with it as well.
Powers and abilities
- Coluan physiology: Being a synthetic life form, Brainiac's physiology allows him to shape his body and interact with technology.
- Cybernetic interface/Technopathy: Brainiac is a Coluan cybernetic being. He is able to transfer the body in the form of digital code and teleport through any technology by flying into it while in digital form.
- Superhuman strength: Braniac has shown extreme feats of inhuman strength able to shove Nia over a table with enough force to injure her.
- Genius-level intellect: Brainiac is also presumably a "12th-level intellect".
- Computer viruses: Since Brainiac is an A.I., he can be subjected to computer viruses.
Behind the scenes
- The episode subtitles dubbed him “Evil Brainy”.
|Other versions of Brainiac 5 (Earth-TUD17)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Querl Dox.|
|Earth: Prime • Obsidian Platinum|
|Earth: 38 • TUD15 • TUD16 • TUD17 • TUD18|