Bruce was a friend of Clark, though both Winn Schott and Kara Danvers believe they are more like "frenemies". It is implied by James Olsen that the vigilante is seen as intimidating by the very people he is trying to protect.
- "My cousin worked with a vigilante once. Tons of gadgets, lots of demons. Vigilantes are nuts!"
Kara has described Bruce in his vigilante activities as "nuts", with "lots of demons". As the vigilante, he often intimidates the very people he is trying to protect. When she, Oliver Queen, and Barry Allen were bailed from detainment by the Gotham City Police Department and the men questioned whether Bruce was the one who posted their bail, Kara said that getting people out of jail like that doesn't sound like Bruce. Comparing Bruce to his Earth-1 counterpart, Kara mused whether trying to keep his private life from the public eye just got to be too much for Bruce and he broke, in both universes.
- Skilled gadgeteering: Bruce is a skilled user of gadgets, carrying tons of those to fight crime.
- Intimidation: As the vigilante, Bruce is as just as intimidating to criminals as to those those he protects from them.
- Gadgets: Bruce carried "tons of gadgets" on hand for his vigilantism.
Behind the scenes
- In the main DC Comics continuity, Bruce Wayne is the billionaire CEO of Wayne Industries by day, and the vigilante Batman, protector of Gotham City by night. Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are continuous allies in the comics and media adaptations, known together as "World's Finest".
- While only referred to as either "Bruce Wayne" or "the vigilante", the description of this character is a likely allusion to Bruce's vigilantism as Batman in the comics. As such, Bruce could be a resident of Gotham of Earth-38. However, it is still unclear whether he is actually named Batman or not.
|Other versions of Bruce Wayne (Earth-38)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Bruce Wayne.|
|Earth: 1 • 38|