- "All of these men are willing to die on the battlefield, not for some spear but for an idea. I get it that Camelot isn't about history. It's not even about dusty old books that got a lonely kid through childhood. It's about one noble idea: that we can all stand up for what's right, no matter what."
- —Ray Palmer
The Legends continue their quest to hunt down the Spear of Destiny before the pieces fall into the hands of the Legion of Doom. The Legends discover that pieces of the Spear are each being guarded in different time periods by members of the JSA. Their first stop is the future where they find Dr. Mid-Nite which eventually leads them to the past and King Arthur’s Camelot, where Stargirl is protecting her piece of the Spear. In order to protect the Spear shard from the now-evil Rip Hunter, the Legends must join forces with the Knights of the Round Table
Preparation ran from November 18 until November 30, 2016, with a break on November 24 and 25 for Thanksgiving. Shooting began on December 1 and ran until December 12, 2016.
- The episode's title is a reference to the DC comics series, Camelot 3000. However, in this they travel to 3000 A.D. and then Camelot, from where the name of the episode is taken.
- Nate slightly misquotes philosopher George Santayana, stating that "those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it". The original quote features 'the past' in place of 'history'.
- This is the first appearance of Damien Darhk on Legends of Tomorrow without Eobard Thawne since the episode "".
- Damien Darhk says "the King has left the building" when he and Rip have King Arthur under their control. This is a reference to Elvis Presley's famous exit line.
- The manuscript image of Ray being knighted was seen when Nate showed it to Oliver Queen as proof of the Legends going through time in the episode "".
- Ray made his sword glow and a knight said that it was like a saber made of light, but Ray told him not to call it a lightsaber because of trademark issues. Lightsabers are the iconic weapons from the Star Wars franchise.
- When Nate talks about skin disease being spread through medieval times, Amaya pointed out that he was dressed like a leper. Lepers are people who suffer from a deteriorating skin disease or are social and moral outcasts.
- When Guinevere calls Sara "Sara Lancelot", it is a reference to Sir Lancelot, who in Arthurian legend, also had an affair with her.
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow “Camelot/3000” Spoiler Description - DCLegendsTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" •"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|