- For other uses, see Canaries (disambiguation).
- "Do you know why I started the Canaries, what it represents? This is more than just some rebellion group. It's a support system. This is a way for women to know we always have each other's backs no matter what happens, whenever we need it most, something I failed to do for a friend once, but ever since that happened with her, I made a promise to myself that I would never make that mistake again. That's why we wear these. To honor that promise and the bravery and the sacrifice shared with these amazing women, who somehow--no matter how many times they get knocked down--they always find the strength to get back up and fight again..."
- —Dinah Drake to Mia Smaok[src]
The Canary Network, simply known as the Canaries, is a network of vigilantes founded by Dinah Drake to save Star City after the city fell during the Glades uprising. By unknown means, they traveled back to the year 2019 and have become part of Team Arrow
- 1 History
- 2 Known members
- 3 Weapons
- 4 Known allies
- 5 Known enemies
- 6 Appearances
- 7 References
After the fall of Star City, Dinah Drake was removed as captain of the Star City Police Department and once again became an unauthorized vigilante. During her time on the run as Black Canary, she noticed a growing number of girls and women who were impoverished and alone, remembering a past decision where she had the chance to help Laurel Lance and decided not to, Dinah chose not to make the same mistake twice. She founded the Canary Network to act as a rebellion group for the corrupt police force and provide a support system for it's members.
One of the recruits was Zoe Ramirez, the daughter of Rene Ramirez, Dinah's ex-teammate and the vigilante known as Wild Dog. Laurel Lance eventually returned after redeeming herself by becoming the Black Canary of Earth-2, occasionally returning to Earth-1's Star City whenever Dinah needed help.
Unify Star City and The Glades
Displaced in 2019
After being drugged by Lyla Michaels on the command of Mar Novu, they arrive on Lian Yu to build a device that will help them during the Anti-Monitor Crisis. By the time the device has been finished, The Monitor gets Lyla Michaels to submit to him, therefore becoming Harbinger. Red skies appear, indicating that the crisis has begun. This version of the Canaries group was erased from existence during the Anti-Monitor Crisis after Earth-1 and the rest of the multiverse was destroyed by antimatter.
Due to changes in the timeline the version that joined the Canaries no longer exists
- Felicity Smoak/Overwatch (mission control and tech support; left Star City due to being a fugitive)
- Dinah Drake/Black Canary (founder, leader, stealth and field agent; left Star City due to being a fugitive)
- Roy Harper/Arsenal (archer, stealth and field agent; left Star City due to being a fugitive)
- Zoe Ramirez (leader, stealth and field agent)
- William Clayton (mission control, infiltration and tech support)
- Connor Hawke (Knightwatch informant, infiltration and field agent)
- Mia Smoak/Blackstar (archer, stealth and field agent)
- Sonic devices: Zoe and Connor have shown to use sonic devices very similar in appearance to the ones used by Sara Lance.
- Oliver Queen's bow and quiver: Roy and William discovered Oliver's bow and the rest of his equipment on Lian Yu before returning to Star City. It was later gifted to Mia in order to defeat Galaxy One and prevent the death of Star City.
- Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- Rene Ramirez (Mayor of the Glades)
- Dinah Drake/Black Canary (former leader)
- Roy Harper/Arsenal (former member)
- Team Arrow
- Anatoly Knyazev
- Mar Novu/The Monitor
- Yao Fei Gulong (briefly; deceased)
- Edward Fyers (briefly; deceased)
- Connor Hawke (erased future; turned teammate)
- Mobius (shrinking for eternity)
- Mia Smoak/Blackstar (erased future; turned ally and later teammate)
- Billy Wintergreen (deceased)
- Deathstroke gang
- Eden Corps/Galaxy One (erased future)
- Keven Dale (leader, CEO)
- Solntsevskaya Bratva
- Oleg (deceased)
- Star City Police Department (2040; erased future)