The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "She was the second Black Canary after her sister, who also died and came back, but as White Canary, 'cause--"
- —Cisco Ramon and Barry Allen about the Canary history[src]
Canary is a superhero identity used by a number of denizens of Star City but it also refers to other things.
- "", the thirteenth episode of the third season of and the fifty-ninth episode overall.
- "", the nineteenth episode of the fourth season of and the eighty-eighth episode overall.
- "", the eighteenth episode of the seventh season of and the one-hundred-fifty-sixth episode overall.
- "", the ninth episode of the eighth season of and the one-hundred-sixty-ninth episode overall.
- Sara Lance, the original Canary of Earth-1, who joined Oliver Queen, the Arrow, in his war on crime. After being resurrected and joining the Legends, she took on the mantle of the White Canary. She was only referred to as "Black Canary" in promotional materials, toy lines, and concept art, until "", when Cisco referred to her as the first Black Canary.
- Laurel Lance, a heroine from Earth-1 who assisted the Green Arrow, originally intending to portray her fallen sister, Sara. She eventually took on her own identity, the Black Canary.
- Evelyn Sharp, a teenage girl who temporarily took on the mantle of Black Canary, imitating her idol, following Laurel's death.
- Dinah Drake, a meta-human vigilante who took on the mantle of the Black Canary following the death of Laurel Lance on Earth-1.
- Laurel Lance, a meta-human vigilante from Earth-2. After Earth-2's Laurel decides to return to Earth-2, Felicity gifts her the Black Canary costume worn by Earth-1's Laurel. Upon arriving back on Earth-2 she used the Black Canary mantle and seemingly moves on from her Black Siren persona.
- Zoe Ramirez, an individual who trains with Dinah Drake and becomes a member of the Canaries in an erased future.
- Carolyn Lance, a vigilante who took on the mantle of the Black Canary on Earth-203.
- , a potential CW television series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.