In May 2016 after Mick Rory briefly returned to Central City from time-traveling, he chose Carmine Broome as his partner and gave the latter the Cold Gun. After robbing Central City Bank, Carmine shot and killed a security guard with the cold gun on the way out, which Rory thought of as inefficient waste of ammo. After a small argument, Rory incinerated Carmine with his Heat Gun and fled the scene, leaving Carmine's body to be found by the approaching police.
- Skilled marksman: Carmine efficiently operated the cold gun, able to shoot and kill a security guard.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- Carmine Broome's name was never revealed onscreen, only in the credits.
- He was named after Carmine Infantino and John Broome, who originally created Leonard Snart for DC Comics in 1957.
- Character's biography is somewhat similar to a DC Comics characters using a legacy name Chillblaine: temporary partners of Lisa Snart whom she had given her brother's Cold Gun while he was not able to participate in criminal activities. While in the series, Mick Rory replaces Lisa as the one who gives the Snart's gun, basic situation is the same complete with Rory killing the partner like both Snarts did at times.
- He is also similar to the DC Comics character Chill, who, after Captain Cold's Rogues refused to join Libra's evil cult, led a faction called the New Rogues, possessing one of Captain Cold's Cold Guns seized by SCPD, and later taken by Libra's Secret Society. Chill challenged Snart and the Rogues, calling them old and out of touch, only to be killed by the joint efforts of Leonard Snart and Mick Rory, for daring to misuse their weaponry and identity.
- ↑ ""