Caroline O'Connor is a former special-ops command, she's highly rated in hand-to-hand combat, explosives, and she's a sniper. She went off the radar two years ago and somehow hooked up with the Aurafacian alien.
Found by Supergirl and Guardian
Caroline finds Supergirl inside her apartment and shoots her with web-shooters against a wall. The Guardian breaks through her door and is able to fight her off before he is attacked with one of her tattoo spiders.
Supergirl and The Guardian find her next mark, Dr. Andrew Stern at the hospital, and though he is still attacked by the tattooed spiders, they are able to save him. Supergirl and Caroline have a physical hand-to-hand fight before Supergirl wins by knocking her off the overhang. Alex Danvers arrives and sucks up the Aurafacian with a device. Before they can question her, she is immediately killed by Andrea Rojas.
Caroline was cruel and sadistic.
Powers and abilities
- Aurafacian physiology: Caroline bonded with a spider-like symbiote. This enabled her to access her newfound powers.
- Spiders creation/Control: Caroline could create spiders throughout her body. These spiders can enter individuals and kill them.
- Projectile webbing: Caroline could launch webbing from her wrist at quick speeds.
- Superhuman durability: Caroline was extremely durable.
- Enhanced strength: While not as near as strong as full-powered kryptonians, Caroline was stronger than normal humans.
- Enhanced speed: Caroline can move much faster than normal humans.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Caroline was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Combined with her superhuman physical attributes; she was able to physically overpower Supergirl and Guardian respectively.
- Expert markswoman: According to Alex; Caroline was an expert markswoman.