Caroline O'Connor was a special-ops command in the United States Army, highly rated in hand-to-hand combat, explosives, and a sniper. She went off the radar in 2017 and somehow fused to an Aurafacian.
Niles Jarrod goes to talk to Caroline while at a night club. They find themselves making out in the bathroom, only for her tattoos to come alive, crawl inside his body and kill him.
Caroline finds Supergirl inside her apartment and shoots her with web-shooters against a wall. The Guardian breaks through her door and is able to fight her off before he is attacked with one of her tattoo spiders.
Supergirl and The Guardian find her next mark, Dr. Andrew Stern at the hospital, and though he is still attacked by the tattooed spiders, they are able to save him. Supergirl and Caroline have a physical hand-to-hand fight before Supergirl wins by knocking her off the overhang. Alex Danvers arrives and sucks up the Aurafacian with a device. Before they can question her, she is immediately killed by Acrata.
Caroline was cruel and sadistic.
Powers and abilities
- Aurafacian physiology: Caroline bonded with a spider-like symbiote named Aurafacian. This enabled her to access her newfound powers. But she lost her powers when the Aurafacians were separated from her body.
- Spiders creation/Control: Caroline could create spiders throughout her body. These spiders can enter individuals and kill them.
- Projectile webbing: Caroline could launch webbing from her wrist at quick speeds.
- Superhuman durability: Caroline was extremely durable.
- Enhanced strength: While not as near as strong as full-powered kryptonians, Caroline was stronger than normal humans.
- Enhanced speed: Caroline can move much faster than normal humans.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Caroline was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Combined with her superhuman physical attributes; she was able to physically overpower Supergirl and Guardian respectively.
- Expert markswoman: According to Alex, Caroline was an expert markswoman.