Caroline O'Connor is a former special-ops command, she's highly rated in hand-to-hand combat, explosives, and she's a sniper. She went off the radar two years ago and somehow hooked up with the Aurafacian alien.
Found by Supergirl and Guardian
Niles Jarrod goes to talk to her while at a night club. They find themselves making out in the bathroom, only for her tattoos to come alive, crawl inside his body and kill him.
Caroline finds Supergirl inside her apartment and shoots her with web-shooters against a wall. The Guardian breaks through her door and is able to fight her off before he is attacked with one of her tattoo spiders.
Supergirl and The Guardian find her next mark, Dr. Andrew Stern at the hospital, and though he is still attacked by the tattooed spiders, they are able to save him. Supergirl and Caroline have a physical hand-to-hand fight before Supergirl wins by knocking her off the overhang. Alex Danvers arrives and sucks up the Aurafacian with a device. Before they can question her, she is immediately killed by Andrea Rojas.
Caroline was cruel and sadistic.
Powers and abilities
- Aurafacian physiology: Caroline bonded with a spider-like symbiote. This enabled her to access her newfound powers.
- Spiders creation/control: Caroline could create spiders throughout her body. These spiders can enter individuals and kill them.
- Projectile webbing: Caroline could launch webbing from her wrist at quick speeds.
- Super durability: Caroline is shown to be extremely durable.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Caroline was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Combined with her superhuman physical attributes, she was able to physically overpower Supergirl and Guardian.
- Expert markswoman: According to Alex, Caroline was an expert markswoman.
- Was taken over by a Aurafacian, an alien organism that attaches to a host body.
- The Aurafacian was one of the aliens that Lex had transferred out of the DEO's desert facility, and had never been re-located. Presumably, while he was President.
- Somebody hired her to kill Niles Jarrod and Dr. Andrew Stern.