Central City Bus 405 was the bus in Central City that was affected by the dark particles created when Barry Allen returned from the Speed Force, thereby creating a dozen new meta-humans which became part of Clifford DeVoe's plan.
On 10 October 2017, Team Flash found a way of opening a portal to the Speed Force which would free The Flash, only for it to open onto a road with Bus 405 needing to abruptly brake right next to it. When Barry ran out the Speed Force, it allowed dark matter particles to consume the bus and turn the twelve passengers on-board into meta-humans. Clifford DeVoe then implemented a plan for three years to find everyone on the bus and steal their powers in an effort to defeat Team Flash, while also bringing about "The Enlightenment".
Known meta-humans created
- Neil Borman/Fallout
- Izzy Bowin/The Fiddler
- Mina Chaytan/Black Bison
- Ramsey Deacon/Kilg%re
- Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- Edwin Gauss/Folded Man
- Matthew Kim/Melting Point
- Dominic Lanse/Brainstorm
- Janet Petty/Null
- Sylbert Rundine/Dwarfstar
- Becky Sharpe/Hazard
- "The Weeper"
- Each of the metas' powers seems to be for a specific part of the post-Enlightenment world, minus Fallout.
- Subjugation of the populace: Black Bison (automaton animation), Fiddler (paralyzing sound), Weeper (euphoria inducement) and Brainstorm (mental manipulation).
- Manipulating the world: Hazard (luck manipulation), Null (gravity manipulation), Dwarfstar (weight manipulation) and Kilg%re (technology manipulation).
- Personal power: Elongated Man (new body), Folded Man (teleportation), Melting Point (absorption and redistribution of meta powers) Kilg%re would also be included, to allow DeVoe to live on in technology.
- Clifford and Marlize DeVoe designate each bus meta-human with a subject number in accordance with the order of their emergence.
- Edwin Gauss "folded" and vanished into a pocket dimension when the bus was exposed to dark matter. Thus, when Team Flash viewed a heat scan of the bus, they determined that there were twelve people on board. However, it's currently unknown if the driver (who was later found dead in his bathtub from drowning) was affected by the dark matter, which could potentially mean that thirteen meta-humans gained powers on the bus that day.
- Ralph is the only bus meta to have survived DeVoe's scheme (pre-Crisis).