The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Barry Allen was admitted to Central City Hospital after being struck by lightning during the explosion of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator, which rendered him comatose. Dr. "Harrison Wells" was likewise admitted that same night for alleged spinal damage. Dr. Vanessa Ambres looked after both patients.
After Magenta injured her foster father, John James, he was brought to Central City Hospital. When Magenta arrived and was prepared to drop tanker to drop on the hospital to kill John, Iris West helped to evacuate the facility.
- Matthew Kim (EMT; deceased)
- Vanessa Ambres (doctor; deceased)
- Herbert Hynde (surgeon; fired, deceased; alternate timeline)
- Caitlin Snow (resident)
- Barry Allen
- "Harrison Wells"
- John James
- Julian Albert
- Alice Bolen
- Unnamed mugger
- Grace Gibbons
- Orlin Dwyer (deceased)
- Vanessa Jansen (deceased)
Behind the scenes
- The unidentified nurse in "" was portrayed by Zenaida Telfair.
- Unidentified Paramedics are portrayed in "" by Benita Ha and Troy Rudolph.
|Other versions of Central City Hospital|
|To see other versions of this hospital, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Central City Hospital.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.