Central City General Hospital was a hospital located in Central City. Visiting hours for patients were 8:00 am – 8:00 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am – 8:00 pm on weekends. The hospital was destroyed during the Anti-Monitor Crisis.
Barry Allen was admitted to Central City Hospital after being struck by lightning during the explosion of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator, which rendered him comatose. Dr. "Harrison Wells" was likewise admitted that same night for alleged spinal damage. Dr. Vanessa Ambres looked after both patients.
After Magenta injured her foster father, John James, he was brought to Central City Hospital. When Magenta arrived and was prepared to drop tanker to drop on the hospital to kill John, Iris West helped to evacuate the facility.
- Vanessa Ambres (doctor; deceased)
- Foster (doctor; hospital destroyed)
- Herbert Hynde (surgeon; fired, deceased; alternate timeline)
- Matthew Kim (EMT; deceased)
- Ramsey Rosso (incarcerated)
- Shelley (nurse; hospital destroyed)
- Caitlin Snow (resident)
- Barry Allen
- "Harrison Wells"
- John James
- Julian Albert
- Alice Bolen
- Unnamed mugger
- Grace Gibbons
- Orlin Dwyer (deceased)
- Vanessa Jansen (deceased)
Behind the scenes
- The unidentified nurse in "" was portrayed by Zenaida Telfair.
- Unidentified Paramedics are portrayed in "" by Benita Ha and Troy Rudolph.
- In the DC comics, Central City Hospital is located in Chubbuck, a residential area of Central City.
- While a hospital is known to have existed in Chubbuck, it is not known if Central City Hospital was this hospital, or if it was another hospital.
|Other versions of Central City Hospital|
|To see other versions of this hospital, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Central City Hospital.|