- For its Earth Two equivalent, see Central City Police Department (Earth Two).
The Central City Police Department (CCPD) is the police department of Central City.
At some point, Barry Allen became a CSI on CCPD.
After Zoom had viciously and easily beat Barry, he dragged him here to show the station their fallen hero. They all fired at him, but he caught all the bullets with one hand, told them "nice try" and sped off.
Like on his Earth, Zoom's first move was to instill fear and dread in law enforcement. When Zoom appeared, the officers pulled guns on him and Captain Singh told him not to move, but he fearlessly replied, "or what", and reminded them what happened before when they tried to shoot at him. He told them to obey him or whoever didn't would meet their end. He held Caitlin captive for a little while, but eventually let her go but warned her he'd show her no mercy if she left him.
The Central City Police Department is a symmetrical building, divided into five major sections and a lobby overlooking the front street. The outside walls of the building are cream, while the walls inside are white.
Before creating Flashpoint and then reversing it, Barry worked here alone, where he went over meta and non-meta criminal cases he assisted the police with at the scene. Though after reversing Flashpoint, Julian was given a position, he and Barry have shared this lab for over a year. Due to Julian's expertise in metas, Barry wanted to tag along with him on the scene to get to the bottom of a case, but Julian didn't say yes until Barry gave up the whole lab to Julian, but after seeing that he misjudged the Flash, he thought maybe he could be wrong about Barry too and said he could stay. After getting attacked by Barry's friend, Caitlin, Julian said he wouldn't report her but only if Barry resigned, to which Barry agreed, but during Christmas Julian said he could come back. Since coming back from the Speed Force and Julian returned to London, Barry now has the lab all to himself again. However, after being suspended due to his involvement with the DeVoe case he loses the lab, apparently until Captain Singh was allowed to end Barry's suspension after Iris West did an exposé on Clifford DeVoe on her blog.
- CSI Barry Allen
- CSI Intern Nora West-Allen
- Scientific Advisor Cisco Ramon
- Detective Addie
- Officer Anderson
- Officer Doyle
- Officer Certo
- Officer Gibbons
- Captain David Singh
- Officer Otto Unrau
- Officer Vukuvich
- Detective Tom Patterson
- Detective Joe West
- Officer Jones
- Officer Calum Wiere
- CSI Julian Albert (left to return to London)
- Officer Anthony Bellows (left for a career in politics; incarcerated)
- Detective Fred Chyre (deceased)
- Detective Ralph Dibny (fired for tampering with evidence)
- Detective Dinah Drake (left after her partner supposedly died)
- Captain Julio Mendez (Flashpoint timeline; deceased in Post-Flashpoint)
- Officer Lewis Snart (deceased)
- Detective Vincent Sobel (deceased)
- Detective Patty Spivot (left to become a CSI)
- Detective Eddie Thawne (deceased)
- Officer Ben West (retired; status unknown)
- Officer Malcolm Merlyn (altered reality; deceased in regular reality)
- Officer Ricardo Diaz (altered reality)
- Officer Joe Wilson (altered reality)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Flash: Season Zero
The Chronicles of Cisco
- The building used for the CCPD is the Vancouver City Hall, located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Behind the scenes
- The relief has been confirmed by Tyler Harron, head production designer of The Flash, as being an allusion to the Justice League. The seven deities denote one of the seven members of the Justice League. Hermes is synonymous with the Flash, Zeus with Superman, Hera with Wonder Woman, Hades with Batman, Hephaestus with either Green Lantern or Cyborg, Apollo with Green Arrow. Meanwhile, the words "Truth, Liberty and Justice" reference the heroes Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman, in that order.