The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "All right, hey, let's bounce over this way."
- —The Shtriga trying to fit in as "Chad"[src]
After the Legends defeated Mallus, the Shtriga escaped his realm. He attacked children at Camp Ogawa in 1995, inspiring aberrations through films like Swamp Thaaaang. He was killed by Ava Sharpe and Sara Lance when the Legends traveled back in time to deal with it.
Powers and abilities
- Shtriga physiology: As a shtriga, "Chad Stephens" possessed magical abilities.
- Enhanced strength: "Chad" had the ability of supernatural strength while empowered by the victim's life-force.
- Life force/Soul energy siphon: "Chad" absorbed the life force of children to maintain his own youthful look.
- Shape-shifting: "Chad" had the power to change his physical appearance, allowing him to appear as a handsome human.
- Superhuman speed: "Chad" was able to move at superhuman speeds, catching his victims off guard.
- Protection circle immunity: "Chad" was able to ignore Constantine's protection spell.
- Hand-to-hand combat: "Chad" displayed expert physical skill, taking out both Ava and Sara, two highly trained combatants, even though they both were turned into children.
- Cayenne pepper: According to John Constantine, shtriga are weak to cayenne pepper.
- Soul links: When the spell "Chad" put on his victims got dispelled, he weakened accordingly, and lost enough soul energy to leave him a dried husk.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- The shtriga is a creature from Romanian mythology, and is the inspiration for the modern vampire folklore.
- A male version is said to be a Shtrigu or Shtrigan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.