- For the similarly-named character, see Adrian Chase.
During auditions for a new DJ at Verdant, Chase arrived, claiming he was good enough to be the DJ and the others could leave. Thea Queen told him that if he claimed to be that good, he should just audition as everyone else. Chase claimed he doesn't audition and left.
At Verdant's reopening, Chase dropped by to watch the "train wreck" DJ fail to excite the clubbers. With no other option, he was hired by Thea on the spot and finally brought life to the club, much to her pleasant surprise. After Verdant closed, Thea complimented Chase's skills and gave him his cut for the night. However, Chase turned down the money and shared a kiss with Thea, which he took as his payment.
Chase later called Thea, thinking that their kiss had meant something, but she shot him down.
Chase later dropped by Verdant and encountered Thea, claiming he wanted to stash his possessions at the club due to Brick's takeover of the Glades. The next day, when Thea told him she wasn't leaving, Chase called Sarab to confirm that Malcolm Merlyn wasn't leaving Starling City, revealing himself to be a member of the League of Assassins.
Soon afterwards, Chase bumped into Thea outside Verdant. The two kissed and went back to Thea's loft, where they spent the evening together. Afterwards, Chase tried to poison her with cyanide in her red wine. However, Thea detected the scent and revealed her father taught her that red wine was effective in covering the scent of poison. Thea then attacked Chase with a cheese knife, but he dodged and blocked her shots as they fought. Chase eventually overpowered Thea and revealed himself as a member of the League. He tried to kill Thea with the knife by slitting her throat. Suddenly, Arsenal intervened and fought him. Chase eventually knocked Arsenal down but was then shot in the back by Malcolm. With his cover now blown, Chase committed suicide by drinking cyanide.
Chase was seemingly an overconfident DJ proud of his skills. He was proven to be a carefree and fun-loving individual who enjoyed bringing life to a party.
However, Chase was later revealed to be a ruthless, manipulative and highly committed assassin, his previous charm was simply a means to complete his mission of killing Thea Queen on Ra's al Ghul's orders. Chase was completely devoted to Ra's and the League's cause, as he quickly took his own life when Malcolm Merlyn and Arsenal had him cornered.
Despite Chase's commitment to the league's mission, Chase did grow genuinely fond of Thea; when trying to assassinate her, he attempted to poison Thea instead of an otherwise gruesome death.
- Peak of human physical condition: As an assassin, Chase was in top physical condition.
- Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Due to his training with the League of Assassins, Chase was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, having gone through the same training that all league members do. He was able to quickly overpower Thea Queen and knock down Arsenal.
- Expert knife-welder: Chase was able to disarm Thea of her knife, which he nearly used to slit her throat.
- High-level intellect/Expert tactician: As a member of the League of Assassins, Chase was a capable tactician and planner.
- Bilingual: Chase was capable of fluently speaking English and Arabic.
- Musician: Despite his overconfidence, Chase was proven to be a very talented DJ, as he was able to quickly turn a party at Verdant from boredom to a complete rave.
- Expert of deception/Manipulator: Chase proved himself an expert in infiltration and manipulation, able to charm his way into Thea's life without raising suspicions while regularly informing the League.
- Toxicology: Chase could use, and, most likely create, poisons in order to kill his targets. He tried to poison Thea using red wine laced with cyanide.
- Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain: Chase was relentless and driven, yet patient, determined to complete his assassination of Thea. When shot in the back with an arrow by Malcolm Merlyn, Chase was only fazed for a moment, still able to move normally.