- "Clark has a friend named Chloe who might be able to help. She really loves weird tech stuff like this. She even has this whole 'Wall of Weird'."
- —Kara Danvers on Chloe[src]
Chloe is a friend and ally of Clark Kent/Superman.
Ally of Superman
A friend of Clark Kent and skilled mystery solver, Chloe helped him in many of his adventures and investigations for years. Chloe later created a website regarding all the paranormal things that she has witnessed, the "Wall of Weird".
Helping Kara Danvers
In 2007, when Kara and Alex Danvers were investigating the murder of their friend Kenny Li, they e-mailed Chloe a zip drive of the encrypted files on his laptop. She decrypted and returned Kenny's files to Kara the next night. Chloe also sent Kara a physical copy of a photo depicting the latter flying, which she erased from Kenny's digital photos.
- Genius-level intellect: Chloe is very intelligent, being considered one of his most valuable and trusted allies by the same Clark Kent/Superman, whose mind works sharply and faster than most humans.
- Expert investigator: Chloe is known to be an accomplished and talented mystery solver.
- Computer specialist/Expert computer hacker: Chloe is a very capable computer specialist and hacker; she was able to decrypt Kenny Li's protected files in just a day, and is known for having helped Superman with her computer skills on various occasions.
Behind the scenes
- Chloe is a reference to Chloe Sullivan, an original character (portrayed by Allison Mack) from the WB/CW television series Smallville, who is Clark Kent's best friend and most trusted ally as well as Lois Lane's maternal cousin. Chloe was an aspiring journalist in high school and kept a collection of news clippings called the "Wall of Weird" as the editor of the school's Smallville Torch newspaper. She is also an expert hacker who worked for the Justice League as their information broker/mission coordinator, known by the codename "Watchtower", and eventually married Oliver Queen. Chloe is featured prominently in the Smallville Season 11 sequel comic books and was eventually introduced into the DC comics in Action Comics #893 (November, 2010).