- "I want to make sure we stay on point, uproot the city’s confidence in the Crows, and let chaos reign."
- —Dodgson to Alice[src]
At some point in his life Chuck Dodgson joined a military group, most likely the Navy SEALs or the Green Berets, later being hired as an agent of Crows Security. At first he was extremely idealistic an attached to his role, however, over time, he began to resent Commander Jacob Kane, considering him too soft for the job, thus leading him to join the Wonderland gang becoming second-in-command and lover of it's leader Alice eventually being entrusted with the secret that she was actually Jacob's presumed ddeath daughter Beth.
Mole in Crows Security
Secretly working with Alice, Dodgson began working as an agent of Crows Security, the Crows worked on an event, at which they were shutting off the Bat-Signal, the Wonderland gang ambushed the event, kidnapping Sophie Moore in the process, following that, they worked security at the city's movie in the park event. Dodgson was assigned watch from an undeveloped skyscraper by the park.
Due to this, he allowed Alice and her gang to bring Sophie in, hanging her on a plank of wood off the side of the building, he left the gang to their devices, driving a truck full of explosives to beside the park, before fleeing.
Later, at a briefing, Jacob Kane calls Dogson a traitor and refers to him as a former Crow turned second-in-command of the Wonderland gang. Jacob goes onto say the duo want to terrorize the citizens of Gotham City by undermining the people actually protecting them (i.e. the Crows) thus, he wants them stopped; dead or alive.
- Peak of human physical condition: As a former member of Crows Security, Dodgson is likely in top physical condition, given most of their agents are ex-Navy SEALs or Green Berets.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: As a former member of Crows Security and second-in-command of the Wonderland gang, Dodgson is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
- Expert marksman: As a former member of Crows Security, Dodgson is highly skilled in the use of firearms.
- High tolerance for pain: Dodgson has a high tolerance for pain, he was able to keep going after being stabbed in the quadriceps by Mary Hamilton and andure a week of torture.
Behind the scenes
- Given his association with the Wonderland gang, Dodgson's name is a reference to the real name of author Lewis Carroll, Charles Dodgson.
- Also, although he was never called that on scene, in the credits his full name is revealed to be "Chuck Dodgson", which is usually short for Charles.