- "I could change your world... in an instant."
- —Cisco Ramon[src]
Cisco Ramon, better known as Echo, is a criminal from Earth-19.
Murder of Gypsy and framing his doppelganger
Gypsy had been searching for Echo for a long time. Gypsy learned that he was her ex-boyfriend Cisco Ramon's doppelganger and sent him to Earth-1. He learned about his doppelganger and his former romance with Gypsy, so he planned to frame him for the death of Gypsy.
Echo hacked Cisco's white noise machine to make him sleepwalk so he could be accused of killing her while asleep.
In S.T.A.R. Labs, a fight between the two ensued. When Gypsy saw his face, she became distracted, giving him the opportunity to kill her with a vaporizing gun. Echo then put his gun in Cisco's laboratory rooms.
He knew that Breacher and Cisco would vibe him and both would see Cisco killing Gypsy while he was sleepwalking under the effects of breach psychosis. Soon enough, Kamilla found the weapon stored in the lab, which made Cisco look suspicious.
Cisco eventually confronted him after figuring out who he was. Echo then taunted him as he was the reason Gyspy died, as he looked like just like Cisco, distracting her. Both fought, but when Echo took the weapon that killed Gypsy from Cisco earlier, it turned out that it was a trap that trapped him in a force field. The Collectors then arrived and arrested him.
In a conversation between Josh, Kamilla and Cisco, it was revealed that Gyspy was making Echo go to Earth-1 so his counterpart of that Earth would discover his identity and get him arrested.
Echo considers himself a man with good intentions but in reality is a man who's a peddler who gives criminals new lives.
- Master engineer: He could reprogram Earth-1's Cisco's white noise machine to make him sleep walk.
- Vaporizing gun: He had a gun that could instantly kill a victim by completely vaporizing them.
- This is the second known evil doppelgänger of Cisco, the first being Francisco Ramon/Reverb.
- Unlike his other known doppelgängers, he is not a meta-human.
Behind the Scenes
- In the DC comics, there are several characters named or nickmined "Echo", but this version resembles a Legion of Superheroes villain named Echo, who has vibe powers.
- ↑ ""
|Other versions of Cisco Ramon (Earth-19)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Cisco Ramon.|
|Earth: 1 • 2 • 19 • 27 • X • Music Meister's reality • Ciscos|