- "We should acknowledge the fact that going after our former teammates may be a line we can never uncross."
- "I agree. But they crossed it first."
- —John Diggle and Oliver Queen
|Oliver, Diggle and Felicity disagree with Dinah, Curtis and Rene on how to handle Black Siren. The two teams face off and a fight ensues.|
"Collision Course" starts with Oliver being informed on the homicide of Cayden James while in police authority. Oliver at that point goes into a gathering with his bureau, where a few individuals express their dissatisfactions with the city not having gotten the cash they wired to Cayden.
Oliver pauses for a minute to talk with Lance and Thea, and he cautions Lance that Dinah is out of control attempting to discover and kill Black Siren.
Dinah and another police investigator enter Oliver's office and advise him that Cayden's seaward record has been purged, and they have no follow who took it. Oliver cautions the gathering that if the cash isn't returned inside 48 hours, Star City's framework will go to a crushing end.
The following day, Dinah comes back with the investigator and the two uncover they at last got the withdrawal logs from the bank and have security cam film of Laurel making the withdrawal.
We at that point see that Lance has taken Laurel to an alcove after their past disagreement. He's been dealing with her gunfire wound.
The following day, Lance is talking with Oliver and Thea at the workplace. They're conceptualizing ways on the most proficient method to discover Laurel, and Lance doesn't tell the kin he's been dealing with her.
Curtis, Rene, and Dinah are back at the scene where Laurel was shot. Utilizing new innovation Curtis made, they discover that Laurel was hauled away from the scene, in spite of the fact that they're not able to discover who it was that hauled her.
Arrow is back at his den with Laurel. They bond over their basic love of prepared soup when we see that Thea has followed Lance to the alcove and is taking a gander at the pair through a window.
Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity go to a similar rear entryway and furthermore discover that Black Canary was taken from the scene. They go to Team Arrow 2.0's den and question the trio on the off chance that they took Laurel or not. A strained difference closes with Oliver sticking Rene against the divider as Diggle and Felicity look the dugout for Laurel. They don't discover anything and leave.
When Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity leave, Rene tells his accomplices that he planted one of Curtis' listening chips on Oliver. Presently, New Team Arrow will have the option to hear the entirety of their arranging.
At Lance's alcove, Thea enters the lodge and approaches him about concealing Laurel. Thea calls Oliver and puts Laurel on speakerphone. Shrub discloses to Oliver the main way she'll give the cash back is for the group to assist her with escaping the nation without getting injured by Dinah.
Oliver, Diggle, and Felicity consent to assist, and while in transit to Lance's lodge, they're trailed by New Team Arrow. Oliver and friends in the end lose NTA and dispatch of the GPS beacon that was set on Oliver.
New Team Arrow conceptualizes an approach to discover Oliver and friends, and Curtis makes reference to he has a way, however it will truly hurt Diggle.
At the lodge, Diggle starts to squirm miserably. Curtis has hacked the embed in his arm to utilize it to follow Diggle's area.
As Oliver, Diggle, Felicity, and Lance go to move Laurel, they're met outside by Dinah, Curtis, and Rene. The two groups begin battling as Lance and Laurel escape into the forested areas behind the lodge. Dinah follows the pair and starts battling with Lance.
Dinah takes Lance out and is going to execute Laurel as Curtis strolls in and convinces Dinah to stop. Tree can gather enough capacity to utilize her forces to impact Curtis and Dinah back as she get away.
The two groups meet in the forested areas to keep battling, however it's uncovered that Rene's been truly harmed.
The first group Arrow is meeting at their refuge and discussion on whether to go to the medical clinic to see Rene. The gathering in the end chooses to go perceive how their previous colleague is getting along.
Dinah and Curtis are talking in the sitting area, and Curtis consoles Dinah that they'll follow Laurel down and capture her.
Oliver returns into the workplace and gets ready to tell his bureau that they couldn't recuperate the cash that was wired to Cayden James. Oliver educates his associates that he's uncertain whether they'll ever recoup the cash.
Dinah and Curtis are educated that Rene's wounds are a lot of more regrettable than they suspected, and he'll should be moved to a greater emergency clinic outside of Star City.
Somewhere else, Laurel returns by a distribution center and imagines that she was seized with the goal that one of the laborers will support her.
- Stephen Amell as Mayor Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Lieutenant Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance
- Paul Blackthorne as Deputy Mayor Quentin Lance
- Pej Vahdat as District Attorney Sam Armand
- Tina Huang as Captain Kimberly Hill
- Venus Terzo as Dr. Elisa Schwartz
- Everick Golding as Bill
- Mat Lo as Teacher Rep.
- Josh Mazerolle as Fleeing Bratva
- Jack Moore as William Clayton
- Brahm Taylor as Jay Reimsdyk
- Shanae Tomasevich as Fire Rep.
- Rene refers to Curtis as "Mr. T" and says that he "[pities] these [fools]", referencing the actor and retired professional wrestler of the same name and his catchphrase, "I pity the fool".
- This episode shares a similar premise with the MCU film Captain America: Civil War, where two vigilante teams, once a unified group, fight over a disagreement on how to handle an adversary of theirs, with both sides having their own reasons and ideas of preserving justice.
- The alias that Laurel uses, "Siu Jerk Jai", is a Cantonese approximation for "Little Bird", which was Black Canary's nickname in the comics.
- Quentin mentions Hunter Zolomon, Adrian Chase, and Cayden James as father-figures that Laurel has taken on. This is the first time that Laurel's time as Zoom's lieutenant is mentioned on .
- The title refers to the fight between Team Arrow and New Team Arrow.
- This is the fourth episode of the series to feature a member of Team Arrow (in this case, Dinah Drake) as an antagonist, after Roy Harper in "", Oliver Queen in "", and Sara Lance in "".
- As is often the case, the banking procedures in this episode are telegenic but do not match reality:
- A person does not need to travel to the country of the bank in order to withdraw funds unless an in-person meeting is required for the bank's own policy, but nearly every bank will accept a faxed signed letter of authorization.
- An accountant can not withdraw funds from a bank account unless he has been authorized by the account owner.
- $70 million should not need to be withdrawn in cash (the reason for doing it in person), as that would be excessively bulky in any extant US dollar denomination.
- There is no such thing as a "withdrawal log," although records are usually kept of wire recipients.
- Money cannot be withdrawn as bearer bonds; bearer bonds are issued by a company (or the government), not by a bank and not for purposes of withdrawing funds.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|