- For the character of the same name, see Colton.
Colton Lee Haynes (born July 13, 1988) is an American actor. He portrayed Roy Harper/Arsenal in a recurring-guest star role in the first season and as a series regular in the second and third seasons of . Haynes left the series at the end of season three after his contract ended. He reprised his character in the fourth season's episode "". He reprised his role as Roy in the sixth season's episodes, "" and "" respectively. He returned as a series regular in the seventh season of Arrow. He returned for the final season of Arrow in a recurring role.
Superhero Fight Club shorts
- Haynes, along with JR Bourne, Doug Jones, actor John Wesley Shipp, and actor Tyler Hoechlin appeared in the TV show Teen Wolf.
- Haynes married celebrity florist Jeff Leatham on October 27, 2017. Some of the guests were Stephen Amell, Cassandra Jean Amell, and Emily Bett Rickards.
- He and Leatham divorced in 2019.
- Oliver Queen's older son William Clayton, is named after Colton's late father.