- "Oh, woman of mystery. I know that look in your eye, though. That's the look of someone that I've taken everything from."
"Not everything. You haven't taken my soul, which I've already lost and I'm not eager to do again. "
- —Damien Darhk and Sara Lance
When the Legends trace a timequake to President Reagan's White House, they are shocked to discover their old enemy Damien Darhk is now a Senior Adviser to Reagan. As the team works to uncover what Darhk has up his devious sleeve, Sara struggles with the choice of getting revenge or helping with the team's larger mission. Thinking that the JSA members could be of help, Amaya and Nate break into the JSA and are surprised at what they find. Meanwhile, Stein tries to prevent his younger self from creating an even bigger time Aberration.
Preparation ran from August 24 until September 1, 2016. Shooting ran from September 2 until September 14, 2016.
- Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev are the first leaders of, respectively, the United States and Soviet Union to appear on-screen in the shared multiverse series, as well as the first to appear themselves via photograph and archive footage respectively.
- Additionally, President Eisenhower was mentioned in the episode.
- The original Red Tornado's bucket helmet could be glimpsed among other trophies on the Waverider.
- Damien Darhk's white and blue outfit whilst standing in front of a sports car is a reference to the 1980s TV series Miami Vice, in which protagonist James "Sonny" Crockett wears a similar outfit.
- When Mick and Ray are on a stakeout, the former turns on the radio to "(I Just) Died in Your Arms" by Cutting Crew.
- Mick's declaration of Love/Hate, "I hate the 80's", is a reference to "Pilot, Part 1", where Mick says, "I love the 70's".
- Martin likens the clandestine meeting in a D.C. park to a John le Carré novel, whereas Nate and Jax agree that they prefer Ian Fleming.
- The younger Martin Stein mentions being nominated for his "sixth Carlin award". This is likely a reference to former DC Comics executive Mike Carlin.
- Stein's interactions with his younger self this episode would eventually lead to a time aberration.
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers: “Compromised” In The 1980s - DCLegendsTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim - Twitter
|"" • "" • "" • "" • " " •"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|