- "We've got two dead guards and one hell of a mess. Your team was on-site. I think you better start talking."
- —Dinah Drake interrogates Oliver Queen
"Confessions" is the twentieth episode of the seventh season of , and the one-hundred-fifty-eighth episode overall. It aired on April 29, 2019.
|When they learn of an upcoming attack on the city, Team Arrow calls Roy Harper to help them stop the Ninth Circle. However, things go awry and there is massive collateral damage. As captain of the SCPD, Dinah investigates what happened in an episode that takes on a true crime narrative and tone.|
"Confessions" begins with Oliver being examined concerning the homicide of two Transit System security watches the SCPD found, where he tells the truth to the police division about Emiko being his stepsister. The scene at that point goes on a non-straight way, where it bounces to and fro in time between the three days before the homicide of the watchmen.
We discover the gatekeepers were slaughtered in a battle trying to stop a biochemical assault by Emiko and the Ninth Circle. We additionally observe that Team Arrow called Roy Harper in to assist with the circumstance. Through the course of events, we see that Emiko is working legitimately with Mr. Toth, the CEO of Aerodyne, and that is the reason he didn't need the assurance of Team Arrow from the Ninth circle — in light of the fact that he's in on the advancement of the biochemical weapon.
At first, Dinah associates Roy with slaughtering the watchmen yet the buck in a split second gets went to Rene, as he was the last one situated by the cops after they were shot. Rene inevitably neglects it that Oliver was the first on the scene, making the police think he was the killer. Getting addressed once more, Oliver concedes that Emiko was the one to slaughter the watchmen.
After all individuals from Team Arrow are discharged, we at long last observe the whole battle and it's uncovered Dinah has been working with Team Arrow from the start, lying so the cops wouldn't be dubious of any individuals from Team Arrow. We at last observe Roy cudgel the gatekeepers to death angrily. The group cooperated to cover everything up and shield Roy from murder allegations.
Later on, we discover that Roy was murdered and along these lines revived by a Lazarus Pit, giving him the bloodlust we've seen toward the start of the show. Simply at that point, the group is made aware of Emiko's area. They track her down yet she's apple to get away. The scene closes with Emiko advising Oliver that she took part in devastating the Gambit, unintentionally causing their dad's passing.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Captain Dinah Drake/Black Canary
- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper/Arsenal
- Sea Shimooka as Emiko Adachi
- Katie Cassidy Rodgers (credit only)
- Christopher Gerard as Virgil
- Brian Ho as Transit Guard
- Christopher Logan as Jason Toth
- Toni Marie Nielsen as Reporter
- The episode's title is a reference to Emiko's confession to Oliver about her role in the sabotage of the Queen's Gambit.
- It has been revealed that Roy had been fatally injured by an arrow between the events of "" and this episode, but got healed by Thea and Nyssa by using one of the Lazarus Pits before destroying said Pit.
- However, for some unknown reason (speculated by Roy to have something to do with having previously been injected with Mirakuru, even though he'd been cured of the Mirakuru's effects), the Lotus elixir that takes away the blood-lust that comes from being resurrected by the Pit didn't work on him like it should've.
- This is the second episode in the seventh season that has no flashforwards, the first being "".
- While Roy is avoiding the ground, as to not set off any alarms, a rope is seen as he lands in the middle.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • ""|