- "I know what it's like to have heroes for parents. It sucks. Man, I used to ask my dad all the time why he even adopted me if he and my mom were never gonna be around. But you know what? When I got older, I realized... I was proud of them."
- —Connor Hawke to Mia Queen[src]
In an erased future, Connor was the adopted son of John Diggle and Lyla Michaels, the adoptive brother of John Diggle, Jr. and an agent of Knightwatch. In a new future, he is still their adopted son but no longer an agent of Knightwatch.
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Connor as well as everyone in the multiverse except for the seven Paragons, was killed in an antimatter wave by the Anti-Monitor on December 10, 2019, only to be restored a month later, after the Paragons and the Spectre created a new universe.
At some point in 2040, Connor gained some sort of an addiction and went to rehab.
Connor shows up to Mia's college graduation and engagement party to talk to JJ, as Mia comes over and reveals that she has issues with him.
By 2040, he had formed an acquaintanceship with Mia Queen. He clearly knew her well enough to know that she had gotten her copy of Emerald Archer: The Hood and the Rise of Vigilantism by stealing it. He then went with her to the old Arrowcave, commenting that the place seemed haunted. They were subsequently interrupted by William Clayton, Zoe Ramirez, Roy Harper and Dinah Drake, who they knocked out and tied up. Connor watched the latter two, who happened to recognize him, before he went to the other room. Being scolded by Mia for not watching his two, they suddenly jumped out, fighting Mia and Connor. Ultimately, Roy was able to knock Connor down, holding him at arrow point.
Shortly after Zoe Ramirez was killed at the hands of John Diggle, Jr./Deathstroke in a fierce battle, Connor, along with Mia and William, was suddenly and inexplicably sent 21 years back in time. Arriving in 2019, the three encountered the original Team Arrow, including John Diggle, Connor's adoptive father, although, as he had not adopted him yet, John rejected Connor as his son.
Aware that the news of Zoe's death in 2040 and the identity of her killer would traumatize Team Arrow, especially John and Zoe's father Rene, Connor was advised to speak nothing of the events that transpired prior to their time jump. As John started to get used to seeing Connor as his adoptive son, Connor worked to hide the truth about JJ's future as Deathstroke by lying that he and JJ maintained a good relationship and that Star City was safe in the future.
Despite their best efforts to keep Team Arrow oblivious to the truth, Connor, Mia, and William were forced to divulge it after an attack on Grant Wilson, the version of Deathstroke operating in 2019, went awry. Unfortunately, it ended up temporarily driving a wedge between Rene and John, with the latter furious at Connor for having lied to him the entire time. Eventually, Connor was able to reconcile with John, agreeing that Connor's presence in 2019 could possibly change both the future and JJ's destiny.
- "I mean, the guy is a Knightwatch agent. He eats, sleeps, and breathes tactical operations."
- —William Clayton to Mia Queen[src]
- Peak of human physical condition: As an agent of Knightwatch, Connor is in top physical condition.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Connor is proven to be a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist; as he was able to fight on par against a middle-aged Roy Harper, for a while but he was eventually overpowered and was able to easily beat members of the Deathstroke gang. Connor's fighting style appears to include eskrima, karate and ju-jitsu.
- Guns: As an agent of Knightwatch, Connor is proficient in using different firearms.
- Stun batons: Connor uses a pair of stun batons as his main weapons of choice.
Behind the scenes
- In the main DC comics continuity, Connor Hawke is the second son of Oliver Queen who eventually succeeds his father as the second Green Arrow. In the Arrowverse, Connor is Ben Turner's son. In addition, the name was used as the alias for the John Diggle, Jr. of Earth-16.