- "I know what it's like to have heroes for parents. It sucks. Man, I used to ask my dad all the time why he even adopted me if he and my mom were never gonna be around. But you know what? When I got older, I realized... I was proud of them."
- —Connor Hawke to Mia Smoak[src]
In an erased future, Connor was the adopted son of John Diggle and Lyla Michaels, the adoptive brother of John Diggle, Jr. and an agent of Knightwatch. In a possible future he is still their adopted son but no longer an agent of Knightwatch.
By 2040, he had formed an acquaintanceship with Mia Smoak. He clearly knew her well enough to know that she had gotten her copy of Emerald Archer: The Hood and the Rise of Vigilantism by stealing it. He then went with her to the old Arrowcave, commenting that the place seemed haunted. They were subsequently interrupted by William Clayton, Zoe Ramirez, Roy Harper and Dinah Drake, who they knocked out and tied up. Connor watched the latter two, who happened to recognize him, before he went to the other room. Being scolded by Mia for not watching his two, they suddenly jumped out, fighting Mia and Connor. Ultimately, Roy was able to knock Connor down, holding him at arrow point.
Shortly after Zoe Ramirez was killed at the hands of John Diggle, Jr./Deathstroke in a fierce battle, Connor, along with Mia and William, was suddenly and inexplicably sent 21 years back in time. Arriving in 2019, the three encountered the original Team Arrow, including John Diggle, Connor's adoptive father, although, as he had not adopted him yet, John rejected Connor as his son.
Aware that the news of Zoe's death in 2040 and the identity of her killer would traumatize Team Arrow, especially John and Zoe's father Rene, Connor was advised to speak nothing of the events that transpired prior to their time jump. As John started to get used to seeing Connor as his adoptive son, Connor worked to hide the truth about J.J.'s future as Deathstroke by lying that he and J.J. maintained a good relationship and that Star City was safe in the future.
Despite their best efforts to keep Team Arrow oblivious to the truth, Connor, Mia, and William were forced to divulge it after an attack on Grant Wilson, the version of Deathstroke operating in 2019, went awry. Unfortunately, it ended up temporarily driving a wedge between Rene and John, with the latter furious at Connor for having lied to him the entire time. Eventually, Connor was able to reconcile with John, agreeing that Connor's presence in 2019 could possibly change both the future and J.J's destiny.
Erased future abilities
- "I mean, the guy is a Knightwatch agent. He eats, sleeps, and breathes tactical operations."
- —William Clayton to Mia Smoak[src]
- Peak of human physical condition: As an agent of Knightwatch, Connor is in top physical condition.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Connor is proven to be a highly trained hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, able to fight on par against a middle-aged Roy Harper, for a while but he was eventually overpowered and was able to easily beat members of the Deathstroke gang. Connor's fighting style appears to include eskrima, karate, and ju-jitsu.
Erased future equipment
- Guns: As an agent of Knightwatch, Connor is proficient in using different firearms.
- Stun batons: Connor uses a pair of stun batons as his main weapons of choice.
- It's heavily implied that he and Mia Smoak had a romantic relationship at some point.
Behind the scenes
- In the main DC comics continuity, Connor Hawke is the second son of Oliver Queen who eventually succeeds his father as the second Green Arrow. In the Arrowverse, Connor is Ben Turner's son. In addition, the name was used as the alias for the John Diggle, Jr. of Earth-16.
|Other versions of Connor Hawke|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Connor Hawke.|
|Earth: 1 • 16|