- For its Earth Thirty-Eight equivalent, see Corto Maltese (Earth Thirty-Eight).
- For the Arrow episode, see Corto Maltese.
Corto Maltese is a small country located in South America.
After being rescued from an A.R.G.U.S. facility, Cayden James went to Corto Maltese to hide out. He began working on his plan to destroy Star City, having Alena visit him while there. He eventually left and returned to Star City after discovering Alena betrayed him to Team Arrow.
- Cayden James
- Floyd Lawton (returned to the United States; deceased)
- Malcolm Merlyn (deceased)
- Thea Queen
- Mark Shaw
Arrow: Season 2.5
Arrow: The Dark Archer
Behind the scenes
- "Corto Maltese" is entirely fictional, also appearing in Frank Miller's graphic novel Batman: The Dark Knight Returns as the name of an island at the center of an incident not unlike the Cuban missile crisis. The name was given as a homage to the Italian comic series of the same name. It was later mentioned in the 1989 film Batman and the TV series Smallville.
- The real location of Malcolm's mansion is the Oceanographic Museum, located in Monaco.