- "Why do we even need it? I mean, how often does the world almost come to an end?"
- —Black Lightning to the team[src]
The Crisis team is a team of vigilantes that was formed by Barry Allen; following the conclusion of the Anti-Monitor Crisis in honor of Oliver Queen, who sacrificed himself to give birth to the new multiverse. While Oliver is not an official member due to him not surviving to see its formation, he is considered by the others to be one because of his noble sacrifice.
The Crisis team is a succession to both The Trinity and Paragons. It is a collection of 7 heroes of Earth-Prime including the Flash, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Batwoman, Superman, White Canary and Black Lightning, as well as their honorary member, Green Arrow. The team was created to protect Earth-Prime from anyone who means to cause it harm.
The members of this team have teamed up on numerous occasions in various numbers and forms. However, following the Anti-Monitor Crisis and the birth of the new multiverse, the members officially created a pact to protect Earth from anyone who means to cause it harm.
- Barry Allen/The Flash (founder and leader)
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- J'onn J'onzz//Martian Manhunter
- Kate Kane/Batwoman
- Clark Kent/Superman
- Sara Lance/White Canary
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow/Spectre (honorary member; deceased prior to formation)
- Team Flash
- Ryan Choi
- Team Arrow (disbanded)
- Mobius/Anti-Monitor (shrinking for eternity)
- Shadow demons (extinct)
- "Sargon the Sorcerer" (incarcerated)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- The team is based on the Justice League. While the founding members in the Arrowverse are the Flash, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Batwoman, Superman, White Canary, and Black Lightning, the classic founding members in the comics are Aquaman, Batman, the Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman and Wonder Woman.
- The only founding members constant between the two are the Flash, Martian Manhunter and Superman. However, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Canary and Black Lightning have been members over the years in the DC comics.
- The team's headquarters is a reference to the Hall of Justice, which is a headquarters for the Justice League.