- "Why do we even need it? I mean, how often does the world almost come to an end? Oh, it's like that?"
"Don't worry, I was the new kid last year."
- —Black Lightning and Batwoman[src]
A team of vigilantes was founded by Barry Allen following the conclusion of the Anti-Monitor Crisis in honor of Oliver Queen, who sacrificed himself to give birth to the new multiverse. While Oliver is not an official member; due to him not surviving to see it's formation, he is considered by the other heroes and superheroes to be one because of his noble sacrifice.
- 1 Overview
- 2 History
- 3 Known members
- 4 Known allies
- 5 Known enemies
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Behind the scenes
- 9 References
The Crisis team is a succession to both The Trinity and Paragons. It is a collection of 7 heroes of Earth-Prime including Barry Allen/The Flash, Kara Danvers/Supergirl, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Kate Kane/Batwoman, Clark Kent/Superman, Sara Lance/White Canary and Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning, as well as their honorary member, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow. The team was created to protect the Earth from anyone who means to cause it harm; but is too powerful for one hero to handle on their own.
The members of this team have teamed up on numerous occasions in various numbers and forms. However, following the Anti-Monitor Crisis and the birth of the new multiverse, the members, after having a private farewell service for Oliver Queen, officially created a pact to protect Earth from anyone who means to cause it harm.
- Barry Allen/The Flash (founder and leader)
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
- Kate Kane/Batwoman
- Clark Kent/Superman
- Sara Lance/White Canary
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow/Spectre (honorary member; deceased prior to formation)
- Team Flash (operating in Central City)
- Legends (operating in the timeline)
- Superfriends (operating in National City)
- Ryan Choi
- John Diggle/Spartan (operating in Metropolis)
- Team Arrow (disbanded)
- Team Flash
- Mobius/Anti-Monitor (shrinking for eternity)
- Shadow demons (extinct)
- "Sargon the Sorcerer" (incarcerated)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- The team is based on the Justice League. While the founding members in the Arrowverse are the Flash, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Batwoman, Superman, White Canary, and Black Lightning, the classic founding members in the comics are Aquaman, Batman, the Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman and Wonder Woman.
- The only founding members constant between the two are the Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Superman. However, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Canary, and Black Lightning have been members over the years in the DC comics.
- The team's headquarters is a reference to the Hall of Justice, which is a headquarters for the Justice League.
- In the episode "", Winn Schott referred to the team's headquarters as "a Hall of Justice" when he visited from a possible future.