- "Why do we need this? I mean how often does the world comes to an end?"
- —Black Lightning to the team[src]
An unnamed team was formed by Barry Allen following the conclusion of the Anti-Monitor Crisis in honor of Oliver Queen, who sacrificed himself to give birth to the new multiverse. While Oliver is not an official member, he is considered by the others to be one because of his noble sacrifice.
The members of this team have teamed up on numerous occasions in various numbers and forms. However, following the Anti-Monitor Crisis and the birth of the new multiverse, the members officially created a pact to protect Earth from anyone who means to cause it harm.
- Barry Allen/The Flash (founder and leader)
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
- Kate Kane/Batwoman
- Clark Kent/Superman
- Sara Lance/White Canary
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow/Spectre (honorary member; deceased)
- Team Flash
- Ryan Choi
- Mobius/Anti-Monitor (shrinking for eternity)
- Shadow demons (deceased)
- "Sargon the Sorcerer" (incarcerated)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- The team is based on the Justice League. While the founding members in the Arrowverse are the Flash, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Batwoman, Superman, White Canary, and Black Lightning, the classic founding members in the comics are Aquaman, Batman, the Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Superman, and Wonder Woman.
- The only founding members constant between the two are the Flash, Martian Manhunter and Superman. However, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Canary, and Black Lightning have been members over the years in the comics.
- The team's headquarters is a reference to the Hall of Justice, which is a headquarters for the Justice League.