The Justice League is a team formed by Barry Allen following the conclusion of the Anti-Monitor Crisis in honor of Oliver Queen, who sacrificed himself to birth the new multiverse. While Oliver is not an official member, he is considered by the others to be one because of his noble sacrifice.
The members of this team have teamed up on numerous occasions in various numbers and forms. However, following the Anti-Monitor Crisis and the birth of the new multiverse, the members officially created a pact to protect Earth from anyone who means to cause it harm.
- Barry Allen/The Flash (founder and leader)
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
- Kate Kane/Batwoman
- Clark Kent/Superman
- Sara Lance/White Canary
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow/Spectre (honorary member; deceased)
- Team Arrow
- Team Flash
- Harrison Nash Wells
- Ryan Choi
- Mobius/Anti-Monitor (shrinking for eternity)
- Shadow demons (deceased)
- "Sargon the Sorcerer" (incarcerated)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- The team is based on the Justice League. While the founding members in the Arrowverse are the Flash, Supergirl, White Canary, Martian Manhunter, Batwoman, Superman and Black Lightning, the classic founding members in the comics are Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, the Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman.
- The only founding members constant between the two are the Flash, Martian Manhunter and Superman. However, in The Arrowverse shows Green Arrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Batwoman, and Black Canary have been members over the years.
- The team's headquarters is a reference to the Hall of Justice, which is a headquarters for the Justice League.