Crows Security, simply known as the Crows, is a security organization that works along the GCPD in Gotham City. It was co-founded by Jacob Kane and the late Catherine Hamilton-Kane, and funded by the latter.
Crows Security's main goal is to protect the citizens of Gotham City, even trying to do it far better than Batman could; however, they are far from being as effective as the Dark Knight, as they only protect upper-class citizens, while Batman protected all citizens of Gotham, regardless of whether or not they were upper-class, middle-class or low-class citizens.
After going through the case files of Reggie Harris, Jacob Kane discovered that there is a slew of corrupt agents in the Crows as he learned that Miguel Robles took 50,000 dollars by Stu Donnelly and his cohorts to frame Harris for Lucius Fox's murder, which was committed by Robles himself under the orders of Tommy Elliot. This corruption was seemingly eradicated after Robles' arrest.
The Crows are no allies to Batwoman even though her goal is to protect the citizens of Gotham City just like Batman had, as they have tried to arrest her on several occasions, albeit with no results.
Crows Security was founded sometime between 2003 and 2004 by former USSOCOM colonel Jacob Kane and Hamilton Dynamics' CEO Catherine Hamilton-Kane, who also funded the organization. After Batman's disappearance, the Crows became the city's new protector, albeit only available for wealthy individuals.
After Commander Kane was arrested in late 2019 for the alleged murder of his wife, Catherine Hamilton-Kane, Agent Sophie Moore took charge of the security firm. However, he was soon proven innocent by Sophie's help and the testimony of Dr. "Ethan Campbell" and thus released from prison and resumed his role as leader of the Crows.
After Robles was arrested for being the Detonator and confessed to having killed Lucius Fox, revealing all of the names of his fellow corrupt Crows agents, Jacob had them all arrested and created a new special strike team in a joint operation with the SRR led by Sophie and Julia Pennyworth, although it was later revealed that she was actually disavowed by the agency.
- Jacob Kane (co-founder and commander)
- Sophie Moore (field agent and second-in-command)
- Julia Pennyworth (field agent)
- Catherine Hamilton-Kane (co-founder; deceased)
- Chuck Dodgson (field agent and mole for the Wonderland gang; incarcerated)
- Miguel Robles (head of Homicide Division and field agent; incarcerated)
- August Cartwright/Ethan Campbell (deceased)
- Jonathan Cartwright/Mouse (deceased)
- Duela Dent/Serial Slasher (incarcerated)
- Bertrand Eldon/Executioner (deceased)
- Natalia Knight/Nocturna (incarcerated)
- Miguel Robles/The Detonator (former member; incarcerated)
- Tim Teslow/The Titan (deceased)
- Parker Torres/Terrier
- "Michael Fisher" (deceased)
- Wonderland gang
- Chuck Dodgson (former member; incarcerated)
- B-42 is the shoot-to-kill command, although only a commander or acting commander can order one.
Behind the scenes
- In DC Comics, The Murder of Crows is the nickname given to a five-man band of Colonel Jacob Kane's closest allies from the special operations community.
|Other versions of Crows Security (Earth-Prime)|
|To see other versions of this organization, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Crows Security.|
|Earth: 1 • TUD14|