- "But you can't make Alchemy do anything. He's just an acolyte, like me. We both serve the speed god, Savitar. He's shown us the future."
After the events of Flashpoint, Savitar, the "God of Speed", built a cult devoted to himself through the avatar known as Alchemy. According to one Acolyte, Savitar will judge the human race. One act done in his name was Alchemy restoring the abilities of some of the individuals who had powers in "Flashpoint." Savitar showed them a vision of the future, and one of the things they saw, was full-fledged Killer Frost. They were all captured by Flash.
- Julian Albert/Alchemy (high priest; while possessed by Savitar)
- Acolyte (incarcerated)
- Craig (incarcerated)
- Edward Clariss (deceased)
- Frankie Kane (unwillingly; formerly)
- Barry Allen/Savitar (leader; erased from existence)