- "We live in a world on the cutting edge. And as mankind advances, so too does the danger it faces. For years, we protected America in secret. But now, we want you to know you're in good hands."
"Hope, help, and compassion for all."
"That's our motto here at... the D.E.O.. Call us for all your extranormal needs."
- —Lex Luthor, Lena Luthor and Supergirl[src]
The Department of Extranormal Operations, simply known as the D.E.O., is a governmental organization. It is a subsidiary of Luthor Corp and, hence, is owned by Lex Luthor. The building was destroyed by Rama Khan after he escaped Brainy's custody.
Supergirl, Lex and Lena Luthor make a commercial to promote the D.E.O.'s ability to detain hostile extraterrestrials; Kara has no memory of making the commercial  and must come to terms with the fact that the D.E.O. is a subsidiary of Luthor Corp.
Director Querl Dox uses the resources of the D.E.O. to research who could be targeting the transgender community and threatening Dreamer; Brainy then gives his finds to Detective Rivers of the National City Police Department.
- Alex Danvers (director; resigned due to Lex Luthor's administration)
- Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- J'onn J'onzz/Hank Henshaw/Martian Manhunter (director; resigned after promoting Alex Danvers as director)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Protocol 5 is the order to evacuate.
|Other versions of D.E.O. (Earth-Prime)|
|To see other versions of this organization, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of D.E.O..|
|Earth: Prime • Obsidian Platinum|
|Earth: 38 • TUD15 • TUD16|