- For other uses, see D.E.O. headquarters.
The D.E.O. headquarters was brought into existence Post-Crisis, becoming the on Earth-Prime replacement of its Earth-38 counterpart. However, the organization was absorbed into Luthor Corp and is now controlled by Lex and Lena. Unlike on the Earth of Earth-38, the HQ was public knowledge.
Kryptonite and many of Lex's gadgets were stored in the D.E.O., along with past villain gear that was confiscated from aprehended humans and aliens. This included Winslow Schott Sr. and the other Winn's deadly toys. As the D.E.O. was owned by Lex, it's likely the Kryptonite obtained by Hank Henshaw was not given away by J'onn for Superman to throw into the sun (as was done in Earth-38).
In April 2020, Rama Khan was brought to the D.E.O. for questioning. This, however, was part of Leviathan's plan, and Rama Khan managed to escape and harvest Kryptonite from the headquarters' security measures. Upon leaving, he tore down the D.E.O. headquarters, burying any alien technology that could be used against Leviathan. 
Known stored items
Former stored items
- Argonian Sabre (destroyed)
- Toyman's robotic monkeys (destroyed)
- Lexosuits (destroyed)
- Alex Danvers' suit (taken by Alex Danvers after leaving the D.E.O.)
- Toyman's laptop
- Toyman's explosive monkey (partly; detonated)
- Staff of the Shadow World (taken by Rama Khan)
Alternate timeline stored items
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- It's implied this was the only D.E.O. base on Earth-Prime, as Kara says the D.E.O. "is gone." The desert base was previously used for secrecry, but the new timeline suggests the D.E.O. had always been public.
|Other versions of D.E.O. National City headquarters (Earth-Prime)|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of D.E.O. National City headquarters.|
|Earth: Prime • Obsidian Platinum|