The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "By the laws of Earth-19, I hereby challenge you for possession of H.R. Wells. If you want, we can solve this another way. There's a great spot for drinks..."
- "You realize trial by combat is to the death?"
- —Cisco Ramon and Gypsy
|H.R.'s past catches up with him when a bounty hunter with vibe powers named Gypsy arrives in Central City to bring him back to Earth-19 to stand trial for his crime. It turns out inter-dimensional travel is illegal on their Earth. H.R. surrenders but when Barry and Cisco find out that H.R.’s only hope would be to challenge Gypsy to a fight to the death, they intercede and Cisco offers to fight Gypsy instead.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash
- Tom Cavanagh as H.R. Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
Special appearance by
- Jason Bell as Uniformer cop
- Gui Fontanezzi as Arms dealer
- Rhianna Jagpal as 2nd cheerleader
- Adam Kozlick as Gang member 1
- Bri Neal as Head cheerleader
- James Neate as Lazarus
- The minifigure that represents Iris in the LEGO recreation of her future fate is actually a real-life minidoll named Andrea from the LEGO Friends property, and the minifigure for Savitar is a recolored version of Axl without his visor piece from the Nexo Knights line.
- H.R. refers to Julian as "Bond", referencing the fictional British spy James Bond.
- In the comics, Gypsy and Vibe serve as members of Justice League Detroit together, and even are a couple in the New 52 storyline.
- Gypsy claims that it's "time to turn things up to 11", referencing a famous line from the 1984 mockumentary film This Is Spinal Tap. Cisco notes the use of the reference.
- The episode crosses over with , with CatCo Worldwide Media and Eve Teschmacher making an appearance.
- At S.T.A.R. Labs, Team Flash determines that Barry needs to cover a certain distance (which looks to be approximately 30-40 feet) in .21 seconds to stop Savitar from killing Iris. They determine that this is not possible considering Barry's current speed improvement. However when Barry decides to train Wally to save Iris, Wally's listed speed is 1,881 mph, which was about equal to Barry's speed. This speed equates to approximately .5225 miles per second, which is about 2,758.8 feet per second. So in .21 seconds, Barry should already be able to travel 579 feet, which is much farther than the distance he needs to travel in order to save Iris.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.