- "You do know who Deathstroke is, right?"
- "It could've been anyone under that mask."
- —Laurel Lance and Mia Queen[src]
Deathstroke refers to several things:
- For the former ASIS agent who is referred to as Deathstroke by A.R.G.U.S. organization, see Slade Wilson.
- For the son of Slade Wilson and his successor as Deathstroke on Earth-1, see Grant Wilson (Earth-1).
- For the individual who was originally referred to as Deathstroke on Earth-16, see Slade Wilson (Earth-16)
- For the son of Slade Wilson and his successor as Deathstroke on Earth-16, see Grant Wilson (Earth-16).
- For the partner of Slade Wilson, who sported a similar costume during his time on Lian Yu and was referred to as "Deathstroke" in the credits of episodes and in toy lines based on the show, see Billy Wintergreen.
- For the son of John Diggle that became Deathstroke in an erased future, see John Diggle, Jr..
- For the man that became Deathstroke in another possible future, see Trevor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.