Deities, also known as Gods, are a race of immortal supernatural entities.
On Mars, there is a deity called H'ronmeer, that is the god of death and wrath. He had two sons, Deimos and Phobos, that have become the first owners of the Book of Sacred Scrolls and the Staff of Kolar.
On Earth there are many deities, but the better known is God, the creator of the multiverse. The Fates, three Greek sisters comprised of the deities Clotho, Atropos and Lachesis, weave the Loom of Fate, until Clotho realizes she wants mortals to decide their own fates and betrays her own sisters by destroying the powerful loom, subsequently diminishing the Fates' own powers. Clotho goes on the run and later adopts the name Charlie to hide from her sisters.
Beings considered deities
Powers and abilities
- Magic: Deities possess incredible magical powers and knowledge.
- Immortality: As deities, they can live forever as they are immune to aging and disease.
- Invulnerability: They are most likely unharmed by conventional weaponry. However, Charlie, one of the Greek goddesses of fate, says that she can be harmed by a gun, although this could be a result of John Constantine making her mortal and therefore a trait unique to Charlie.
- Superhuman strength: They are exceedingly strong.
- True Form: The three Fates have a true form which is capable of killing any mortal who views it (with the exception of Sara Lance, who gained the power to see the future instead.
- Omnipotence: The deity commonly referred to as God and the Kryptonian deity Rao have omnipotence over the multiverse. The deity Brigid was capable of creating a diary which could warp reality and create constructs from imagination.
- Omniscience: God and Rao know all knowledge.
- Shapeshifting: The Fates have been shown to have the capability to shapeshift. This caused others to believe Charlie was a shapeshifter. This ability is subject to the same restrictions as that of other shapeshifters: John Constantine was able to perform a "shapeshifter lobotomy" on Charlie that weakened her power.
- Emotional Control: Dionysus has been shown to be capable of manipulating the minds of humans to mindlessly follow him.
- Object Creation: Deities such as H'ronmeer are capable of creating objects like the Staff of Kolar. Atropos was capable of conjuring knives. Brigid created a diary. Anansi created the Anansi totem of Zambesi.
- Creature Creation: The deity Ma'at was capable of creating small beetles which had the power to force the truth.
- Object Bond: The Fates were shown to have a magical bond with the Loom of Fate, being aware of its status and having powers dependent on it. Dionysus was capable of controlling his chalice and preventing people from taking it.
- Reanimation: Atropos was capable of raising zombies from the dead.
- Power Bestowal: Yuda Kal, and ancient Kryptonian deity, was capable of bestowing magic on Olivia.
- Deity Powers: Deities are capable of being destroyed by other deities, as Shiva was capable of immolating Kamadeva, leaving behind his ashes, which were claimed by a man named Sunjay 
- Loom of Fate: When Atropos was tangled in the strings of the Loom of Fate, both she and the loom exploded. It is presumed she was killed in this explosion, meaning that the Loom of Fate can kill deities at the expense of its own destruction.
- Devotion: Some deities, such as Dionysus, have been shown to rely on devotion to maintain their power and perhaps even their immortality.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow