The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
first season of , and the fifteenth episode overall. It aired on May 12, 2016.
|Being in the vicinity of the Time Masters leaves Rip and Rory incredibly disturbed for very different reasons. Meanwhile, Sara takes over the Waverider, Kendra is reunited with Carter and Snart decides he might be a hero after all.|
Preparation ran from February 29 until March 8, 2016. Shooting began on March 9 and ran until March 21, 2016.
- The Time Masters appeared unaware of the danger Martin Stein posed, as he was steadily becoming unstable to the point where he would explode.
- Time Master Druce tells Rip that Earth will be attacked in 2175 by an alien race from Thanagar. In the comics, Thanagar is the home planet of the Hawkmen and Hawkwomen.
- After managing to hide on the Waverider while the rest of the team was captured, Sara says, "This isn't 'Bonnie and Clyde.'" while discussing her and Snart's next move, referring to the 1967 film of the same name.
- When Jax enlists the aid of an older version of Professor Stein after traveling back in time to before the two joined the Legends, it's seen in the lab that Stein is building a Time Sphere. The Time Sphere was Rip's vehicle of choice in the DC comics and also appeared in episode "".
- Before Snart sacrifices himself, he says, "there are no strings on me", quoting a lyric from "I've Got No Strings", a song from Pinocchio.
- In the last episode, Snart made it clear he was attracted to Sara. This episode shows Sara reciprocates his feelings by sharing a kiss with him before his death.
- Based on what Rip tells the team, the Oculus seems to trick a person's conscience. Such an example is Rip sparing Per Degaton when killing him would have been the right move.
- This episode features the last appearance of present-day Leonard Snart, following his sacrifice.
- The Oculus is powered by a contained, albeit reduced, supernova. In Dr. Who the Time Lord's technology is powered by a captured star held at the moment of collapsing into a black hole. A supernova is what collapses into a black hole.
- At the source of the Oculus, the team is intercepted just in front of a large, oddly domed building. It is the Bloedel Conservatory, a greenhouse and aviary in Vancouver. Despite having opened in 1969, the Bloedel is still a very popular filming location for futuristic sci-fi.
- When Ray and Mick are talking about Chronos, the cupcake in Ray's hand disappears in one shot but reappears in the next.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.