The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Oliver, we could use their help. All you have to do is ask."
- "We would have to trust them, and we can't. We can't. John, we've been over this."
- —John Diggle and Oliver Queen on Team Arrow's divide
|Despite losing half his team, Oliver remains confident that he, Felicity and Diggle can stop Cayden James and Black Siren. However, when he discovers one of Cayden's secrets, he decides to team up with an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Dinah spends time with Vince.|
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Willa Holland as Thea Queen
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez
- Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance/Black Siren
- Paul Blackthorne as Quentin Lance
Special Guest Star
- David Nykl as Anatoly Knyazev
- Johann Urb as Vincent Sobel/Vigilante
- Tobias Jelinek as Sheck
- Louis Ferreira as Jerry Bertinelli
- Michael Emerson as Cayden James
- Gentry Bromfield as Driver
- Eliza Faria as Zoe Ramirez
- Anthony Ingram as Accountant
- Evan Roderick as Officer Nick Anastas
Preparation ran from October 18 until October 26, 2017. Shooting ran from October 27 until November 7, 2017.
- This episode, along with the following episode, "", forms the saying "Divided We Fall", referencing how New Team Arrow's inability to reunite with Team Arrow is leading to Cayden James' victory.
- The episode was previously titled "Bugged".
- The Panamax freighter "Huntress", as mentioned by the Bertinelli crime family, is a ship that can pass through the Panama Canal.
- Black Siren's sonic kiss is similar to Sonya Blade's from the Mortal Kombat video game series.
- While talking about the chip for John's hand, Felicity assures him that "[she and Curtis] have the technology", to which John states "[he's] not the The Six Million Dollar Man". These are references to the TV show, The Six Million Dollar Man, in which the titular character has superpowers due to bionic implants in his body.
- Helena Bertinelli is mentioned to be "underground" by her cousin, Jerry. This is likely a nod to Jessica De Gouw's period drama series, Underground.
- Jerry tells Green Arrow/Oliver Queen that he is a hard person to find and asks why he doesn't have some sort of arrow-shaped spotlight in the sky as a signal. This is a reference to the Bat-Signal used by Batman.
- The Bat-Signal appeared on-screen in .
- When Oliver, Felicity and Diggle are at their makeshift A.R.G.U.S. bunker trying to find Cayden and his cabal, they use camera footage to find out that Cayden's car has the license number "4S5 HL3". When translated from the language 1337 (or Leet), it's only missing a 0 to spell out "ASSHOLE".
- Felicity and Diggle mention two famous first-person shooter video game franchises, Halo and Call of Duty.
- Regarding his loss against Cayden, Felicity talks to Oliver about the movie Bull Durham and they reference one of its quotes: "Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains".
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.